So what did you get in the end? S4R/RS, S2R 1K or S2R?
I first bought their Trackimo 3G Car/Marine GPS Tracker
hooked it to the battery and hid the actual tracker in the instrument cluster. This required connecting the bike to battery charger/maintainer in my garage because the battery in Trackimo if set on one daily GPS ping lasts approx 3 days.
Now I have this setup:
Trackimo Vehicle/Marine Kit - Power supply/Charger without Fuse
Trackimo Power Bank 6000mAh Portable Charger
Connect the Vehicle Kit to the battery and the micro USB plug to the Micro USB socket on the Power Bank. Then use USB cord with USB A male on one end and Micro USB male on the other end. Plug USB A into Power Bank and the other end into Trackimo. This way if you ride the bike at kleast once a week you don't need to use battery charger hooked up to the bike. Only during winter.
As for hiding the Trackimo in the instrument cluster it's really easy.
1. Remove the two hex mushroom lugs holding the cluster to the tripple.
2. Unplug the wiring harness from the cluster
3. Unscrew the small Phillips screw that holds the middle plastic cover with the two buttons and the control lights (flip the cluster upside down and you will see the small screw)
4. Unscrew the small Torx screw in the middle of the instrument cluster that was previously covered with the control lights cover.
5. Gently pull the top of the instrument cluster that houses the electronics from the bottom part that is empty with lots of space.
6. Drill big enough hole that the Micro USB end of the USB cord can be routed inside.
7. Use the velcro patch that comes with the Trackimo to secure the tracker to the bottom of the empty part of the cluster.
8. Hook up the cord to the Tracker
9. Re-assemble the instrument cluster and mount it back on the tripple.
10. Secure the Power Bank either inside of the airbox (for stealth installation) or under the seat.
11. Connect the USB A cord coming from the instrument cluster to the Power Bank
12. Connect the Vehicle Power Supply to the bike battery and the Micro USB end to the Power Bank
13. Set the Trackimo to ping GPS once a day on the tracking website
14. Set the Trackimo to send SMS and email when the bike starts to move
15. Set SMS and email to be sent when Trackimo battery is low. This will give you chance to connect charger to the bike and recharge the Power Bank however with the Powwer Bank installed you will not run into this if you ride at least once a week. In case you let the Trackimo run out of power you will need to open the cluster to turn it on once it's charged back.
Now you can open the app or the web page and see where the bike is after requesting GPS ping through the app or web. If you want to watch movement in real time just switch the GPS ping to one minute interval.
Enjoy peace of mind.
Let me know if you have any other questions or problem with disassembly of the cluster. Seems intimidating but in reality I can now do it in about 2 minutes.