Ducati would consider a merger with Harley-Davidson? Really? - Page 18 - Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum
 3Likes

post #171 of 285 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 05:08 PM

Re: I want to sell the Duc after reading this garbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8ciehall
threadjacking is an art
You mean like how cheerleading is a sport?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #172 of 285 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8ciehall
threadjacking is an art
So is typing and if today's posts are any indication I'd have to say I'm an abstract typer.

Ride! RIde! RIDE!<br /><br /><br /><br />&#039;05 KTM 625 SMC<br />&#039;01 Monster 750 Metalic<br />&#039;80 Yamaha Maxim 650
post #173 of 285 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 05:09 PM

It should man law, if someone starts a new thread about an existing subject thats still on the first page, mandatory threadjacking his or her thread.
post #174 of 285 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 05:09 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whVXD3ex9DA

The Official Unofficial DML Theme Days:<br /><br />Monday - Marquee Monday&#039;s<br />Tuesday - Facked up Alignment Tuesday&#039;s<br />Wednesday - Spankin&#039; Wednesday&#039;s <br />Thursday - Third Person Thursdays<br />Friday - Talk Like a Pirate Friday&#039;s<br />Saturday - PM Sent Saturday&#039;s<br />Sunday - Inappropriate Smiley Sunday&#039;s
post #175 of 285 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 05:10 PM

Keep in mind that Fiat owns Ferrari.....Audi owns Lamborgihini. ...Porsche helped Harley with the V-Rod. I have 2 ,'07 S4Rs Monsters ,an'03 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic and although it seems like a strange marrage Harley has the cash which could help Ducati continue to do R&D to produce superior bikes for the future at somewhat reasonable prices for us the consumers. I don't think this spells the end of Ducati as we all like to think of IT.

My S4Rs has a beautiful &quot; Virgin &quot; twin
post #176 of 285 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by motogpfan
It should man law, if someone starts a new thread about an existing subject thats still on the first page, mandatory threadjacking his or her thread.
I second.

Ride! RIde! RIDE!<br /><br /><br /><br />&#039;05 KTM 625 SMC<br />&#039;01 Monster 750 Metalic<br />&#039;80 Yamaha Maxim 650
post #177 of 285 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Emmet Brown
I especially enjoy how at the end he says he would have pulled over if there was space...what a nob!

www.myspace.com/graciehall<br /><br />&quot;I don't know, I could crash and burn but maybe, at the end of this road I might catch a glimpse of me&quot;
post #178 of 285 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 05:20 PM

I also have an '07 K1200S but that's only important to show that we can love our Monsters( why else whould I have bought 2) and enjoy other makes.

My S4Rs has a beautiful &quot; Virgin &quot; twin
post #179 of 285 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 08:04 PM

Send a message via AIM to micko77 Send a message via MSN to micko77 Send a message via Yahoo to micko77

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalDuc
No, no, no, you are both wrong. He said Harley... you know the company that makes clothes for the obese
Hahahah...now that f*in funny

2007 Ducati Monster S4Rs(termignoni/performance mirrors/sargent seat/tail chop/LCD tail)<br />2006 Ducati Sportclassic Sport 1000(ohlins/termignoni/risers/gel seat) -- SOLD<br />2004 BMW R1100SA PREP(two brothers exhaust/sargent seat/BMC Filter)<br />2003 Ducati Monster 620(titanium high termi&#039;s/14T) -- SOLD<br />2002 Triumph Daytona 955i (black widow/risers/power commander) -- SOLD
post #180 of 285 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 09:24 PM

Harley-Davidson and Ducati???? WTF

Harley-Davidson and Ducati merger If your talking about selling more Ducati's sure thats a plus for Ducati. You'll eventually see Ducati's on every corner. Works great for Ducati.......thats about it. I was talking to my friend the other day about how every other bike on the road is a Harley. Is that what Ducati is aiming for? Will we soon see Aston Martin's at all the local Pontiac dealerships What the hell are they thinking at Ducati. I know what they are thinking and it all revolves around money....for them. Ducati riders are already accepting of the limited dealerships and higher costs of maintenance. Most of us love the fact that our bikes stand out and are not the norm of whats on the streets.

The Ducati and Harley cultures are pure opposites. It would be no different than BMW and Kia merging. Italian culture and what Ducati represents vs the Harley hanging out at the bar getting drunk for your ride home crowd.

Get a clue Ducati...... :P

I do dig those V-Rods though
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode