Pardon my basic questions:
1) Do the termis become an undertail ?
2) What's the difference between a cat-delete Vs a full system (i thought it was the same) & do you need the heatwrap ?
3) What's a fatduc fuel manipulator
1. The Termis are not undertail, they look like my Arrows, but are about 3" longer and extend beyond the tail. It's personal preference, but I like the length of the Arrows.
2. Not sure what the difference is, but just wanted to point out that the front half of my system is not part of the Arrows full system. I got it from Monster Parts. There is probably minor differences in the bends and shape. You do not need the exhaust wrap, I did it mostly because I like how it looks.
3. The FatDuc is like a simplified version of a Power Commander. It essentially tells your ECU that the air temperature is colder than it really is, tricking it to make the fuel mixture richer, which is what you need with a freer flowing exhaust. It is adjustable, easy to install, and costs around $80 if I remember correctly. I think you can buy at Monster Parts, or go directly to the FatDuc website.
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk