Monster Club in Utah?!?! - Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum

post #1 of 540 (permalink) Old 05-04-2006, 09:10 PM Thread Starter

Monster Club in Utah?!?!

Hey everyone! I just purchased an S2R 1000* and wondering if there is a monster club here in SLC. I know the dealer was selling monsters like crazy, and just wanted some other guys to ride with. The guys I'm riding with now are on BMWs and various other bikes (which is fine if your into that sort of thing...* ). Just looking for some Ducati company.

Let me know!

I have perma-grin from that bike! But my girlfriend isnt too stoked that I found something that is sexier than she is!* Oh well... Im over it!

Bikes i have jumped and or crashed<br />05 H.D. Roadking Classic - (wasnt trying to jump it ...but managed not to crash it)<br />04 Yamaha Zuma - jumped and crashed - really funny to watch!! <br />03 KX250 - (whoops suck!! lots of whoops + too much speed + loose grip = really funny crash!)<br />84 KDX 200 - i think i crashed it more than i rode it! (the bike i learned on)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 540 (permalink) Old 11-27-2006, 05:07 PM

Re: Monster Club in Utah?!?!

I just picked up a Monster this past Saturday. Is there a Utah Club list?
post #3 of 540 (permalink) Old 12-07-2006, 04:58 PM

I been in Utah for 2 years now and I have seen maybe 2 other monsters (other than at the shop) so if you are in Utah represent! Lets see what Utah has to offer (other than beautifull women and cheap beer).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 540 (permalink) Old 12-11-2006, 03:08 PM

Where is everyone located? I am in Layton, and have seen a couple of Darks and a Tangerine
post #5 of 540 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 06:25 PM

I'm in SLC (Sugarhouse).
post #6 of 540 (permalink) Old 01-10-2007, 05:07 PM

Check out this thread -> https://www.ducatimonster.org/smf/ind...?topic=69100.0. Lots of nice comments about riding in Southern Utah. If we could get a Utah club together it looks like we could get some great responses and attendance for some rides.

post #7 of 540 (permalink) Old 01-30-2007, 01:16 AM Thread Starter

Im in Lehi. Im always up for a ride. I busted out the bike the other day cause of the heat wave we had rolling through (low 30s). I made it about 20 minutes then turned around and headed back home. I couldnt feel anything because i was so cold. but oh well... totally worth it!!

Bikes i have jumped and or crashed<br />05 H.D. Roadking Classic - (wasnt trying to jump it ...but managed not to crash it)<br />04 Yamaha Zuma - jumped and crashed - really funny to watch!! <br />03 KX250 - (whoops suck!! lots of whoops + too much speed + loose grip = really funny crash!)<br />84 KDX 200 - i think i crashed it more than i rode it! (the bike i learned on)
post #8 of 540 (permalink) Old 01-30-2007, 03:04 PM

Heh, I've been thinking about cracking out my bike too, but not brave enough. It's supposed to get into the 40s next week. That might be warm enough for me, but unfortunately the warmth is supposed to be accompanied by 'showers'.

-Ferg
post #9 of 540 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 08:28 AM

I had to move this weekend, so I pulled the bike out and rode it to the new place.....only problem is that summer close do not provide much protection from the cold....Froze my hands off
post #10 of 540 (permalink) Old 02-13-2007, 10:14 PM

Spanish Fork, willing to travel!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode