Monster Club in Utah?!?! - Page 54 - Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum

post #531 of 540 (permalink) Old 04-21-2008, 10:57 PM

Re: Monster Club in Utah?!?!

Another tickler about Ducati in the Rockies. Here are a ton of pics from last year.

http://www.sharemyalbums.com/ViewPub...pid=499&Page=3

I think WAMR's need to represent!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #532 of 540 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 07:41 PM

We're getting our own forum! I'll send a link as soon as it's set up.
post #533 of 540 (permalink) Old 04-25-2008, 12:19 PM

This thing is getting way too organized.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #534 of 540 (permalink) Old 04-25-2008, 05:17 PM Thread Starter

Where do you guys get your service done? I just got my bike back from _________ (ill leave the name out but its one of two places in utah!) and they did an amazing job on it! My bike has never ran so smooth... however.... i dont know if i can afford to ride another 6000 miles because i already signed my life away for the first 6! So anyone know of a good Duc Mechanic?!

man i hurt from that raping i just got!!!

Bikes i have jumped and or crashed<br />05 H.D. Roadking Classic - (wasnt trying to jump it ...but managed not to crash it)<br />04 Yamaha Zuma - jumped and crashed - really funny to watch!! <br />03 KX250 - (whoops suck!! lots of whoops + too much speed + loose grip = really funny crash!)<br />84 KDX 200 - i think i crashed it more than i rode it! (the bike i learned on)
post #535 of 540 (permalink) Old 04-25-2008, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msuXplant
We're getting our own forum! I'll send a link as soon as it's set up.
NICE ! I'm excited !!!

Are we going for an actual Desmo Owners Club in UT ?

http://www.ducati.com/ducatiworld/clubs/home.jsp

~DaVe

Dave Hoppie
1971 Suzuki TS125'R'
1999 DUCATI MONSTER M900 CITY w/Mobil 1 Racing 4T 10W-40
Pics and Mods
post #536 of 540 (permalink) Old 04-25-2008, 10:33 PM

We now have our own sandbox:
https://www.ducatimonster.org/smf/index.php?board=64.0

I propose we now post messages only there. This way we don't have to ask a ton of different Qs on the same link. For example:

BumpaD: I'm taking this one step at a time. I'm impressed that we actually got a forum with the small amount of traffic we get here. I'm always trying to get people together but have only a maximum of (I think) 5 Monsters. Although I've met about 15 different folks in SLC on Monsters, I think we'd need to grow a bit before looking into a Desmo Owners Club. My 2 cents, anyways.

Ctrain: Yeah, I got serviced here as well but didn't notice any change and it set me back a grand. (4 valver). Yikes, indeed.

Monstermonkey: Aren't you tired of going through one friggin' thread to see who's riding today/tomorrow, etc. when "current" conversation on the thread might be on a totally different topic?

Let's forget this thread and move onto the Forum we're lucky to have!
post #537 of 540 (permalink) Old 04-27-2008, 01:39 AM

Glad we have our own board.

Thanks admins.

post #538 of 540 (permalink) Old 04-27-2008, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctrain
Where do you guys get your service done? I just got my bike back from _________ (ill leave the name out but its one of two places in utah!) and they did an amazing job on it! My bike has never ran so smooth... however.... i dont know if i can afford to ride another 6000 miles because i already signed my life away for the first 6! So anyone know of a good Duc Mechanic?!

I do my own services.

and when I do I usually post up here, anyone who wants to learn to do it themselves is welcome.
post #539 of 540 (permalink) Old 04-27-2008, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctrain

I do my own services.

and when I do I usually post up here, anyone who wants to learn to do it themselves is welcome.
post #540 of 540 (permalink) Old 04-27-2008, 10:40 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnCrunch
I do my own services.

ill take ya up on that!

Bikes i have jumped and or crashed<br />05 H.D. Roadking Classic - (wasnt trying to jump it ...but managed not to crash it)<br />04 Yamaha Zuma - jumped and crashed - really funny to watch!! <br />03 KX250 - (whoops suck!! lots of whoops + too much speed + loose grip = really funny crash!)<br />84 KDX 200 - i think i crashed it more than i rode it! (the bike i learned on)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode