Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Dropped new Monster 1200 R
View Single Post
post #27 of (permalink) Old 08-23-2017, 01:17 PM
Brianq103

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bht View Post
thank you all. the insurance e company is paying everything, no dispute. parts are on order and hopefully will be here next week. the tank is on order and i hope to find out by friday if it's on the way or when it might be. i can ride it around with the tank if all else is fixed. the stock silencer is $2200. termis $1800. wonder which way i went. lol. i will just have to suck it up and enjoy my new bike fixed. the mechanic at my shop that is putting it together is their best and is meticulous and kind. with the xds he called me when he finished a service and just discussed what he did and everything was good. that's above and beyond. he put on a radiator grill and removed the xds cowl to do it. the bolts were not even marred. it looked as if it hat never been off the bike. hopefully i'll be riding by the end of next week or the next. i live in the northeast so we have a season. i need to put on enough miles for my first service. ride safe.
Why didn't I think of this?!? I can get new Termis, maybe some new mirrors, footpegs, etc. My deductible is only $300, so this is way cheaper than buying it all myself!

Hello; Allstate?

2007 Sportster 1200C - sold
2014 Monster 1200S
2016 Ultra Limited

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome