Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Putting air in front tyre wiith those 330mm discs...
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 01-24-2017, 04:31 PM Thread Starter
Rosso Classico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Duck View Post
Different but maybe will do the trick?

https://www.amazon.com/Zephyr-Univer.../dp/B01N0TT6L2

No experience myself, are your tires losing air that quickly? Before I got the right angle on the front I was just using my Ryobi inflator at home and was plenty to get to as far as Indy and back without a top off.
Thanks Sonic
No, my tyres are OK (as in, they don't lose air quickly), it's just that i wanted to check 'em since i hadn't done so since mid-October and it's something which i do before a long ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarR View Post
I have something in a similar price range in both cars. One has a screw-in and the other is a 90 degree quick detach.
https://www.amazon.com/FamilyTool-Po...=Tire+Inflator
Thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Rosso:

I use a bicycle pump and check/inflate them before I leave home, It's a tight fit but it works for both tyres.
So simple and yet...
Cheers Nomad

Whole thing is idiotic tbh though, especially since some MY's have the normal vertical valves while others the 90 degrees one, and since tyre pressure check is something which most of us do at gas stations (at least over my side of the pond) and you don't know whether their air pump is gonna have a long metal nozzle or a rubber cable-like one, well..."Ducati" man - 330mm discs with a vertical valve stem, dudes over at borgo Panigale are rocket scientists i tell you...

Just gonna install a 90 degree valve stem on the front tyre and be done with it.

Thanks for the help boys

Last edited by Rosso Classico; 01-24-2017 at 04:33 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome