Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

2006 Ducati Monster S2R 800 Parts FS

5K views 27 replies 9 participants last post by  fch99 
#1 ·
Engine - ~17500 miles. Recently serviced at Ducati Scottsdale (GoAZ). Runs great, I'm just swapping for a larger engine. I've seen them on eBay for $1000 + shipping unknown mileage theft recovery to $1995 for a 30 day guaranteed one. I'll put it down now in the middle at $1500 + shipping, but make me an offer - I'll probably accept so long as it isn't ridiculous.

Tank - plastic original, in pretty good shape - includes pump assembly, you'll just have to put a new filter in and do some reassembly of the . It is bloated, but I don't see any cracks. Dark Model color. Includes factory cap, but no key with it (that's still mine). Putting it down for $200 + shipping.

OEM Rearsets - $150 + shipping (passenger ones are already sold)

I have a slew of other OEM parts - too many to bother listing - ask away. I need to clear some garage space, so I'm a motivated seller, just please don't ask me to give you stuff for free :)

Shipping from Scottsdale, AZ

#13 · (Edited)
Nothing in life is free :)

No side panels, but

Black CNC Racing Oil Breather $24.99 + shipping

Black Ducati Performance Barend Weights $23.74 + shipping

SSR Black Camshaft Inspection Covers $99.95 + shipping for both

Black Rizoma 22mm to canonical handlebar risers. - $65 + shipping

Black w Italian colors CNC Racing inspection cover $20 + shipping

#14 ·
SBK Fork kit - $50

Kit includes my bored top triple (53mm) and shims for the bottom to make them 53mm.

Buy a set of used 748 forks (maybe event some 749/999 ones) and upgrade your Monster suspension by leaps and bounds at a much lower cost that other ways.

It's a really easy mod and is very cool

Ask any questions and if you want my 748 forks too, I could let them go for $200.

A complete SBK front end upgrade for $250 + shipping!

#27 ·
Kit includes my bored top triple (53mm) and shims for the bottom to make them 53mm.

Buy a set of used 748 forks (maybe event some 749/999 ones) and upgrade your Monster suspension by leaps and bounds at a much lower cost that other ways.

It's a really easy mod and is very cool

Ask any questions and if you want my 748 forks too, I could let them go for $200.

A complete SBK front end upgrade for $250 + shipping!
Is this kit still for sale? I may be interested. Also did you sell the
Black CNC Racing Oil Breather?

#23 · (Edited)
Also, do you have:

- Frame plugs (some shown on your photos I noticed, are you selling those)?

- The air filter pods?

- Non-stock clutch slave cylinder?

- Non-stock tail light and/or tail chop kit?

- Oil cooler protector screen?

- Chain guards? (I believe they're identical on the S2R800 and S2R1K??)

- Front sprocket cover (non-stock)?

- Quick change sprocket carrier?

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.