1. Slide elastic under the ignition switch cover out of knob. No need to remove the ignition switch cover.
2. The tank should be near empty (maximum one third) if you go in the highest possible position (else gasoline leaks through the tank`s inlet).
3. Remove the tube of the tank ventilation (front left side). If you don't it will be removed by lifting the tank.
4. You need some strength to lift the tank. It is very tight with the cables on the left side of the air filter.
5. Don't forget to reconnect the tube of the tank ventilation while setting the tank in place.