Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

S4rs wanted in Columbus ohio

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Photomotion 
#1 ·
post what you got

#2 ·
#4 ·
i appreciate the listings. Not that motivated to add on $500-$700 getting back to ohio. I am focused on getting one so i really do appreciate the help.

the s4r is essentially the same bike and only a good deal with the mileage. I still think its overpriced and i find it hard to haggle at a distance of 1k miles. Also "as is where is" is a ridiculous think to say about that bike. That is what you say about an old truck that you're selling from a mechanics shop for the price of scrap because the buyer wants the axles or else the shop is going to start charging you storage.

the tricolore is a decent deal i suppose but it is still in texas.

again,
thanks

#3 ·
not an S4RS, but my S4R is 3 hours away from you: If you are an Ohio Stater, you probably won't be interested in Blue & White bike though:mad: As a Penn Stater that is why I like it but don't hold that against me. 2005 S4R has just under 4000 miles. Only selling to get a dual sport adventure bike to add a sidecar to, I'm open to trades if you have the right bike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.