Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum - View Profile: ducpainter

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. PatrickMcCabe
    06-11-2012 12:31 PM - permalink
    PatrickMcCabe
    looking to have my monster tank hinge repaired. read you were the man to do it. how much? where you at? does the tank need to be painted after? i have a vision of metal flake dark dark grey..
  2. gray00monsta750
    04-10-2012 09:37 PM - permalink
    gray00monsta750
    Hey i have a 00 monster 750 I came too the red light let off the throttle and was sitting in first gear with hand on the clutch. When the light turned green which was 10 seconds of waiting at a red light. I let off the clutch and pull back on the throttle and no power. I stop and pull in the clutch and try to start again and nothing. Waited 30 minutes. Tried to start it and it began cranking but never cranked over to a start/idle. Could this be cam belt related or carb/fuel fitler related?
  3. racerx454
    06-22-2011 10:15 PM - permalink
    racerx454
    Howdy,

I hear you're the pro when it comes to fixing up Ducs. I was fixing to buy a 620 when I noticed it has a dent in the gas tank. I wanted to check with an expert that it is removable before proceeding, or using it to negotiate further. I would sincerely appreciate your opinion. I hope this photo is sufficient: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...t=this-guy.gif

Any idea what it might cost to fix?
    Thank you!

-Kevin-

About Me

• Signature
    cycle-cat clip-ons, corbin seat, dp lowmount aluminum cans, 15/41, dynojet stage 2, drilled airbox, spa tach/ speedo, supersport fender, race tech front, ohlins rear,dp carbon tail, braided lines, 100w H4<br /><br /><br /><br />&quot; Of all the things I&#039;ve lost; It&#039;s my mind I miss most &quot;<br /><br />By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 05-06-2008 01:36 AM
  • Referrals: 1

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

No results to display...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome