Parting out 2001 900 Cromo
I wrecked it a few years ago and had plans of making it a project bike.* Life happened and the money vaporized.* Anyway- my loss, your gain.* Here's the stuff remaining:
- Dented/Scratched Chrome Tank (repairable- the tank, not the finish)
- Engine w/ just over 800mi.
- Speedo/Tach Assembly w/ guages (no guarantee they still work...)
- Clutch lever/lines (scratched up lever)
- Front/Rear brakes w/ master cyl (front fitting broke, rear perfect)
- ECU w/ DP chip* SALE PENDING
- Rear light wiring harness
- Spark plug wires w/ coils (2)
- other odds-n-ends parts... (something particular just ask)
See something you like, make me an offer.* Pictures available by request.*
M900 Cromo- in pieces <br />M620Dark- Silver tank, CRG's, Conti's, CF replacing all plastic, CF SBK front fender, CF clip-ons, tail chop, Al. lower cowel<br />...somehow I never understood what it means to be practical...