Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Orders from Italy - how long did you wait?
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-06-2005, 11:54 AM Thread Starter
jstyle

Re: Orders from Italy - how long did you wait?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucSea
Which tank cover are you looking at ??* The one from Ducati is part of a Bagster Tank bag set up..* is this what you are after * * You can buy just the cover seperately but it is designed to work with the tank bag.* If what you are trying to do is just protect the tank there are other options.*
Yeah, it's the Bagster cover made for Ducati. Separately, I was going to buy one of the newer Bagster tank bags like the Athena or Tektra. But I can't buy anything yet, until I get the cover.

What sucks is that I already paid for it 3 months ago. I should be charged when the product arrives at the dealer — especially when they know orders from Italy take forever.

Anyhow, I was thinking of getting one of the AXIO backpacks if I never get this cover

Termi carbon hi-mounts • Corse fairing kit (b/w) • Cyclecat triple-clamp, clip-ons, bar sliders and frame sliders • DP &quotiversion" carbon fender • DP carbon side panels • Evoluzione license plate bracket • Removed rear fender and emissions junk

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome