Vance & Hines, DP Race ECU, and K&N filter - Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum

» Site Navigation
»
»
»
» Other Ducati Motorcycle sites
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games

Old 12-08-2012, 09:08 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Vance & Hines, DP Race ECU, and K&N filter

Just got back from a deployment and had some parts waiting for me to install on my bikes. Decided on the V&H CS One slip ons, found a decent priced DP race ecu, and K&N filter. I'm hoping to go for a ride this afternoon to try it out, supposed to be a high of 40 degrees today.

chris h. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2013, 01:27 PM   #2 (permalink)

I've pretty much made up my mind to go with the same setup on my 796 (waiting for Spring). How is she running?

Vance & Hines | Rizoma | XCentrik Performance | MotoDynamic | Evotech | Motovation | Rhinomoto | Puig
MeatPopsicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:04 PM   #3 (permalink)

Well I only had about a week and a half to ride it until it started snowing here in NE. But it ran great, and sounds even better. Kinda wish I had dyno'd it before and after, but there isn't really anywhere around me to do it. Deff feels faster.
Old 01-06-2013, 03:30 AM   #4 (permalink)

Looks really good. The V&H slipons are one of the best looking on a Monster, IMO.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:11 AM   #5 (permalink)

Do the DB Killer inserts come stock mate or do you have to pay extra, I have termi's with airfilter and race ecu but think it may be time for a swap. I was real keen on the Black and silvers however after looking at yours they look fantastic now another decision Cheers Ben Melbourne Australia
benjamindickens77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:00 AM   #6 (permalink)

Those are actually just short slip in tips not Db killers. I'm sure you can find the Db killers somewhere. I'm actually running them without the tips now. Looks better in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Old 06-10-2013, 10:48 AM   #7 (permalink)

Are you getting an exhaust valve error with the V&H slip ons? Or does the race ECU correct this?
oki_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:00 PM   #8 (permalink)

My servo is still plugged into the harness. I just disconnected the cable from the valve. No errors.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement