Introduce yourself here - Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum

post #1 of 457 (permalink) Old 02-09-2004, 07:42 AM Thread Starter

Introduce yourself here

This thread will be a way for everyone to introduce themselves. Give us the basic info- your name, where you are from, what you ride etc.... *btw- we wont limit ourselves to Ducs, in the event that someone wants to ride along, while wishing they owned one *:P
so here is goes.
I am Tony, live in Austin in a van down by the river. Actually I live right next door to the Continental Club. I ride an '02 M620. I am new to the area- this is my second month here, I frequent 2222 and Lime Creek on the weekends. Here is a pic I took on the way out there.
[img width=500 height=400]http://www.ducatimonster.org/ImageFolio3_files/gallery/Misc/DML_Posts/POT007.JPG[/img]

Minneapolis, MN
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 457 (permalink) Old 02-09-2004, 05:38 PM
shadowcougar

Re: Spill your guts, not your ride.

Sup yall

I'm Gus. I'm 23 and in college. I live just north of Dallas, in the Plano/Frisco area.
I'm in the process of getting my M620
Taking the basic rider class by the end of the month (gotta remember what a bike looks like, as I only rode when Iwas little...).
Hopefully by the end of May I'll heve my Ducati. Can't wait.This should prove as much fun as downhill speedboarding.
Gus.
post #3 of 457 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 12:12 PM

I'm Garrick.

I live in Keller, north of Fort Worth.

Other Bikes:<br />1991 Ducati 907ie<br />1975 Ducati 860<br />1999 Laverda 750S

post #4 of 457 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 03:56 PM

Hey, Jason here. I live in NW Houston. And ride a 2000 M750 Carbon Dark. Really more CF than Dark now. I love to ride down Allen Parkway in Houston it's our urban version of twisties.

Quad Ion headlights, DP clip ons, CF Bars, Motogadget dash, Lucky Devil straight pipes, dynojet kit, dyna ignition, K&amp;N pods, aluminim swingarm, 5.5&quot; wheel, dual disk front, CF tail, sides, upper and lower side intakes and tank skins. FBF rear sets, Olhins rear shock, Olhins damper, Olhins forks, Seargent seat, CRG levers, Rizoma class retro mirrors. <br />
post #5 of 457 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 04:11 PM
Cavallo_grigio

Howdy folks. My names Jim, I ride an 03 620 and live in Florid . . . oh wait
post #6 of 457 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 11:17 PM

Hi gang,

I'm Dale. I live in Grapevine - in the DFW mid-cities area. I own and operate a martial arts (Kung Fu San Soo) school and I ride an '03 M1000S Senna. I'm still very much learning this bike, but what fun it's been so far.
Tail chop, open airbox, Sils CF exhaust, no emissions, etc. Is this group 'based' anywhere specifically, or is Texas the home office?

'03 M1000S i.e. Senna Colors, 14t Sprocket, Sil CF lows, DP open airbox, Sargent seat, bar end mirrors, no emissions, tail chopped and dyno tuned.

I teach Kung Fu. I ride a Monster. Any questions?
post #7 of 457 (permalink) Old 02-13-2004, 08:03 PM

Hey I am Alex and I just bought a 2000 Ducati monster 900. I live in NorthWest Houston in champions, I am 22 and have been riding for a while but decided to move up from a Suzuki Bandit 600 to a work of art. The bike grabbed my eye from the start. Hated the headlight though at first and looked up custom fairings but now the damn thing is growing on me . I think I would like to put a windscreen and small fairing though. Anyways always looking for people to ride with on FM149 or whatever. Cheers

Umm .............. I can't hink of anything just yet but give me time................... Whoa calm down I am thinking........... Oh screw it
post #8 of 457 (permalink) Old 02-15-2004, 04:52 PM
-Q-

Howdy,
My name is Quentin and I live close to downtown Houston, but keep my bike, and ride on the northwest side of town.
M750 senna

2oo2 MonsteR
SennA 750
post #9 of 457 (permalink) Old 02-16-2004, 06:03 PM

Tony~

As soon as you guys come up with a logo for your club, we want 2 shirts! Have to support the coolest club

Road Scholar<br /><br /><br /><br />&quot;If your going to be a Bitch, you need to be clear about what type of Bitch you are&quot;...<br /><br /><br />&quot;The first rule of fight club.* Do not talk about fight club&quot;.<br /><br /><br />Do you ride your bike on the street every day and expect to crash? Why would you come to a track day and expect to crash? Unless you ride like an idiot, that is?* (Quote from a Racer...)
post #10 of 457 (permalink) Old 02-17-2004, 03:47 PM
TripleDuck

Hello, my name is JD and I'm an alcohol.....oops wrong introduction.

We live in the Hill Country between Boerne and Bandera. Me and the Mrs both ride. Currently, I ride an 01 MS4 (Yellow....the fastest color) and the Mrs rides a 900SS/FE. We could be anywhere in the Hill Country almost any weekend. If ya see us....just say hay!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode