I just only have the RED key, NO Black keys, both lost.
the procesure i applied is as follows but failure, could anyone tell me where i did it wrong?
1. PUT the RED KEY while Ignition is on OFF position, wait 1 minute
2. Press the TIME-OIL button (the one near to the right) and turn the RED-KEY to ON Position while still pressing the button, then turn it back to OFF
3. Again turn the RED-KEY to ON position without pressing to TIME-OIL button.
4. It took 2-3 seconds to bring the lights on and then 2-25 appeared and started to countdown.
5. Put the RED-KEY to OFF and take it out the ignition(while 2-25 counting down)
6. When i turn the RED-KEY to OFF , all the ligts and count down stopped.
7. Immidiately i put the new ,empty BLACK-KEY to ignition
8. Immidiately i turn the BLACK-KEY to ON position
9. Nothing happened, OIL LO is appeared.
10. I take out the BLACK-KEY , again put the red one and ON and OFF the ignition.
11. I put the BLACK-KEY again, expecting it was programmed.
12. Imobiliser rejects the BLACK-KEY. Engine light is ON and engine is noty working.
I dont know where i did it wrong? Does anyone knows, please help me!!!
The procedure which is explaned to me by the service guy was as follows
1. Put the RED-KEY in to ignition in OFF position.
2. Wait at least 30 secods
3. Press the TIME-OIL button
4. Turn the key ON, turn the key OFF while button is pressed
5. Release the button
6. Tunr the RED-KEY to ON again , it will start to count down from 25 to 0 immidiately and fastly.
7. take out the RED and put a BLACK KEY ,
8. Turn the ignition to ON and OFF fastly
9. put the Second BALCK-KEY and turn it ON and OFF fastly
10. Put the RED-KEY finally , turn it ON and OFF fastly and immidiately
ALL SHOULD BE DONE !!!
BUT , It is not working of i did it wrong somehow..