Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

South beach / Miami area

13K views 25 replies 16 participants last post by  AKATAA 
#1 ·
Hi my name is Colin and I recently purchased an 05 Monster dark and was looking for things to do. I live in midtown Miami and I am new to motorcycle riding as well n was just looking for some fun people to ride with, maybe talk about mods and how-tos as far as maintenance and tips. Im 26 and very laid back. Im gonna go ahead and contact viki as well n see whats up with that but I thought id say hey to everyone around. [thumbsup]

#2 ·
watup collin, my name is zac, i have an 05 s2r dark. i might have seen you on the mcarthur the other day. i run mine with a tail chop, udder exhaust, no mirrors, and cf bits everywhere. im living on west ave right now, the riding sucks down here. life is way easier with the parking situation, i throw a few parties on the beach and take it everywhere. im always down to ride as my days are pretty free besides class in the mourning. one of the doorguys for a bunch of clubs has a brand new triumph speed triple and is always down to ride as well.

#8 ·
I usually don't ride much until the rainy season is over. Went out the other day-hadn't in a few months-man was it ****ing hot! Too hot-put her back in the garage. Besides, the roads down here suck. Can't wait to get a trailer and take her up to the Smokies to ride around for a while.

BTW-ignore me-I'm in a shitty mood right now.

#9 ·
Sth beach Ducati meeting Thursday nights

Hey guys Im Mark and I ride a 04 S4R.
I was at the new Burger & Beer Joint on 1766 Bay Rd
Sth Beach and was speaking to the owner who is also a bike rider and he told me that a bunch of italian guys who may be south beach Ducati club meet there on Thursday evenings so get on down and lets all ride and have some fun.

#17 ·
Hello Grieog you can always visit us at DucatiMiami: 2001 NW 167th St Miami, FL 33056 or call us 3056252453 our service staff is the best in all of South Florida when it comes to Ducatis

Also for the rest of you guys, we have bike nights and weekend rides every week with different groups and the DESMO Owners Club of South Florida.

Visit us at www.ducatimiami.com or add us on facebook: www.facebook.com/ducatimiami or twitter ducatimiami.

More or less the weekly schedule is as follows:

Tuesdays - Either Pizza Panaretto in Ft Lauderdale with DOCSF (Desmo owners Club of South Florida) or Hooters Doral

Wednesday - Hooters Pembroke Pines then ride out to Las Olas to Coyote ugly

Thursday - Betty's Burgers AKA Fudruckers or Spontaneous Plans (Betty's Burger can sometimes be too much HD for us Ducatisti, hehehehe)

Fridays - Upcoming DucatiMiami "Rumore Rosso Nights" once a month at Grand Central Miami

Saturdays - DemoRides, BBQ, HangOut at the Dealership or Racing/Track Days at Homestead-Miami Speedway, Jennings or PIBR (visit www.floridatrackdays.com

Sundays- Twice a month Day Rides out of town (Naples, Key West, etc etc) or Racing/TrackDays with our racing team DesmoManiacs

We also have different types of events every month from Fashion Shows, Art Gallery Events to New Motorcycle Premiere Launches so keep posted....

BTW Make room in your calendar for this Upcoming June 25 and 26 we will be doing the National Unveiling of the New 2010 Ducati Monster 796 at Grand Central Miami from 8pm to 11pm and after we'll have a VIP Party with a 2010 Ducati Apparel/Rockstar Bikinis Fashion Show!

Sat June 26 we'll have the Demo Ride at the Dealership for the new 796!

Hope to see some of you guys around! My name is Pablo Reynoso, Im in charge of all the marketing, events and advertising for DucatiMiami. You can reach me at pablo@ducatimiami.com if you want to be added to our newsletter or any other thing.

#16 ·
Hello, just moved to So FL with my 07 S4Rs, and I'm looking for people to ride with! What's this Fudds thing? I'm free to ride pretty much anywhere/any time. Do any of you do track days down here? I'm already missing roads with turns.

#20 ·
Hello Andres

My name is Pablo Reynoso, Im the director of Marketing & eCommerce for DucatiMiami. If you would like, please give me a call or send me an email and I can help you with anything Ducati and Moto related. At DucatiMiami we are a big family and are very passionate about ridding and living the Ducati Lifestyle, every week we have bike nights, events, trackdays and throw the most amazing parties for Ducati with live streams throughout dealers around the world. I would like to help you personally and if you have a chance give you a tour of our facility (the biggest in North America) and the motorcycles. If you already have an endorsement we can also arrange for a DEMO ride.

My email is pablo@ducatimiami.com or you can reach me at 305-625-2453

#25 ·
The South Beach group rides some (SOBE Riders on facebook) and there's still a casual deal every Tuesday in Fort Lauderdale at Panaretto's pizza. That goes on all year long so when it's hot or raining people just drive cars. If there is anything going on it's always posted on DOCSF.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.