South beach / Miami area - Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum

» Site Navigation
»
»
»
» Other Ducati Motorcycle sites
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games

Old 05-05-2008, 02:43 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default South beach / Miami area

Hi my name is Colin and I recently purchased an 05 Monster dark and was looking for things to do. I live in midtown Miami and I am new to motorcycle riding as well n was just looking for some fun people to ride with, maybe talk about mods and how-tos as far as maintenance and tips. Im 26 and very laid back. Im gonna go ahead and contact viki as well n see whats up with that but I thought id say hey to everyone around. [thumbsup]
semicollin12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2008, 08:04 PM   #2 (permalink)

watup collin, my name is zac, i have an 05 s2r dark. i might have seen you on the mcarthur the other day. i run mine with a tail chop, udder exhaust, no mirrors, and cf bits everywhere. im living on west ave right now, the riding sucks down here. life is way easier with the parking situation, i throw a few parties on the beach and take it everywhere. im always down to ride as my days are pretty free besides class in the mourning. one of the doorguys for a bunch of clubs has a brand new triumph speed triple and is always down to ride as well.
wizardsleeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:24 PM   #3 (permalink)

I just got my 07 S2R 800. Let me know if either of ever want to go for a ride. Not many South Floridians on these boards.
hackers2r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:44 PM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to preynoso
Cool

Hey guys my name is Pablo, Im getting a 09 Monster 696 this week. I live at quantum on the bay (Bisc. & 19th) Im also looking for people to ride with and have conversations interchange ideas. Let me know when you guys do something, I'm up for it!
preynoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:10 AM   #5 (permalink)

Default Arranged ride

Is anyone in the Miami area up for a ride? Myself and my mechanic usually try to ride on the weekends and are always looking to meet some new enthusiasts.
hackers2r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 04:00 PM   #6 (permalink)

Default monster in miami

hey...live in downtown miami...have a 696 and bf has a 749s...let me know when you all ride...so we can hook up the ducati group!
claud-ducati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 07:30 AM   #7 (permalink)

Anyone up for riding to cracker barrel this morning? Let me know.
Old 09-05-2009, 12:21 AM   #8 (permalink)

I usually don't ride much until the rainy season is over. Went out the other day-hadn't in a few months-man was it fucking hot! Too hot-put her back in the garage. Besides, the roads down here suck. Can't wait to get a trailer and take her up to the Smokies to ride around for a while.

BTW-ignore me-I'm in a shitty mood right now.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:23 PM   #9 (permalink)

Default Sth beach Ducati meeting Thursday nights

Hey guys Im Mark and I ride a 04 S4R.
I was at the new Burger & Beer Joint on 1766 Bay Rd
Sth Beach and was speaking to the owner who is also a bike rider and he told me that a bunch of italian guys who may be south beach Ducati club meet there on Thursday evenings so get on down and lets all ride and have some fun.
MDMiami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 05:36 AM   #10 (permalink)

yes they do...everyone normally meets at the BP on Biscayne and 10th around 8:30pm, then head to fuds and then off to the beach to B&B. Hope to see you all there one night!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement