WTB: Headlight brackets and turn signal hardware. 2000+ - Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum

» Site Navigation
»
»
»
» Other Ducati Motorcycle sites
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games

Old 01-23-2012, 07:23 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default WTB: Headlight brackets and turn signal hardware. 2000+

I have already upgraded the cluster bracket and blinkers to the newer style on my 1995 M900. Looking to get the headlight brackets and blinker hardware / windscreen mounts so I can install the factory windscreen form the newer bikes as well.
SLC18T is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2012, 10:32 AM   #2 (permalink)

I don't have that, but I have a set of Rizoma triples for the older bikes with the smaller head tubes. new/ unused $400
65218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 11:39 PM   #3 (permalink)

putting on a new headlight that I had powder coated and will have an extra set of left and right brackets. Send me an offer.
vitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:50 AM   #4 (permalink)

Sorry if I didn't get back to anyone on here. Been gone for a while.

I am still looking for a set of headlight brackets from a 2000+ bike along with the hardware that holds the front turn signals on as well as has the mounts for the factory fairing.

Let me know what you got.
Old 11-15-2012, 02:25 PM   #5 (permalink)

I have the brackets I know. If you can send me a pic or part number of the fairing mounts you are looking for I think I have those as well.

I also have the front cowl and a tinted windscreen.

I also have some Oberon black billet LED turn signals as well.

All of my parts are off of a 2007 S4R
kaosbandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:59 PM   #6 (permalink)

I got your PM with the pic. Click on the link to go to my blog. I have some pics of the Oberon turn signals and see if those will work for you. If I remember right from taking them apart they bolted straight to the bracket.

http://ducatimonsterproject.blogspot...-for-sale.html

I gotta say, they are some VERY nice looking turn signals. They are low profile, but I think they are still very effective.

I don't have the headlight bracket and all listed yet, but I do have them.
kaosbandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:03 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaosbandit View Post
I got your PM with the pic. Click on the link to go to my blog. I have some pics of the Oberon turn signals and see if those will work for you. If I remember right from taking them apart they bolted straight to the bracket.

http://ducatimonsterproject.blogspot...-for-sale.html

I gotta say, they are some VERY nice looking turn signals. They are low profile, but I think they are still very effective.

I don't have the headlight bracket and all listed yet, but I do have them.
Thanks for checking. I am sticking with my stock turns. The stuff is so cheap from the dealer, I was just trying to get them from a member here so I didn't have to make the trip. It's probably best for me to just make the trip at this point.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement