WTB: Headlight brackets and turn signal hardware. 2000+ - Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum

post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-23-2012, 07:23 PM Thread Starter

WTB: Headlight brackets and turn signal hardware. 2000+

I have already upgraded the cluster bracket and blinkers to the newer style on my 1995 M900. Looking to get the headlight brackets and blinker hardware / windscreen mounts so I can install the factory windscreen form the newer bikes as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-12-2012, 10:32 AM

I don't have that, but I have a set of Rizoma triples for the older bikes with the smaller head tubes. new/ unused $400
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-11-2012, 11:39 PM

putting on a new headlight that I had powder coated and will have an extra set of left and right brackets. Send me an offer.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-19-2012, 07:50 AM Thread Starter

Sorry if I didn't get back to anyone on here. Been gone for a while.

I am still looking for a set of headlight brackets from a 2000+ bike along with the hardware that holds the front turn signals on as well as has the mounts for the factory fairing.

Let me know what you got.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 02:25 PM

I have the brackets I know. If you can send me a pic or part number of the fairing mounts you are looking for I think I have those as well.

I also have the front cowl and a tinted windscreen.

I also have some Oberon black billet LED turn signals as well.

All of my parts are off of a 2007 S4R
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 06:59 PM

I got your PM with the pic. Click on the link to go to my blog. I have some pics of the Oberon turn signals and see if those will work for you. If I remember right from taking them apart they bolted straight to the bracket.

http://ducatimonsterproject.blogspot...-for-sale.html

I gotta say, they are some VERY nice looking turn signals. They are low profile, but I think they are still very effective.

I don't have the headlight bracket and all listed yet, but I do have them.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 07:03 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaosbandit View Post
I got your PM with the pic. Click on the link to go to my blog. I have some pics of the Oberon turn signals and see if those will work for you. If I remember right from taking them apart they bolted straight to the bracket.

http://ducatimonsterproject.blogspot...-for-sale.html

I gotta say, they are some VERY nice looking turn signals. They are low profile, but I think they are still very effective.

I don't have the headlight bracket and all listed yet, but I do have them.
Thanks for checking. I am sticking with my stock turns. The stuff is so cheap from the dealer, I was just trying to get them from a member here so I didn't have to make the trip. It's probably best for me to just make the trip at this point.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode