Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

S4RS/ '07 S4R Full Exhaust, new arrow headers with custom mufflers

6K views 27 replies 6 participants last post by  breaddrink 
#1 ·
If anyone has Arrow carbon fiber mufflers for an S2R S4R S4RS and would want to trade just mufflers I will do that too.

Price:

$750 for local paying in cash. $800 shipped to the lower 48 if using Paypal.

Be sure to read the whole thread for updates. This forum does not allow posts to be edited. Therefor I can not update this first post if there are changes to the ad.

Description: For Sale S4RS/ 07' S4R Monster full stainless steel exhaust system. 50mm
The headers are brand new never mounted from Arrow. The mufflers were made by the previous owner of my bike. They do have a slight homemade look. They are loud! Not for the faint of heart.
The mounting bracket was just freshly powdercoated for the sale. See videos posted below.
Any questions feel free to ask.

Photos:

Quick teaser video.
https://youtu.be/2VIyWoqDYGY

Flyby video
https://youtu.be/ruOUKomXICs

To clarify my current set up I am keeping is with Arrow headers and some Carbon Termignoni Mufflers. I swaped out the mufflers for the video. The set I am selling is with new never mounted headers and the mufflers seen on this ad/video.

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks!
That is an old photo, I don't have that headlight set up anymore. To keep it short it was a Chinese bi-xenon light, in a stock shell, with a piece of curved lexan. There was a rats nest of wiring on the bike tied into the harness. It was a mess! It also failed eventually.
I now run an LED headlight that you can get through www.motodemic.com that plugs right into the stock headlight connector on the bike and uses the stock shell. If you want more info on either set up PM me. I'll be happy to answer any questions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.