Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

FS: Various Monster Parts

2K views 10 replies 2 participants last post by  copatdi 
#1 ·
Just listing a number of parts I have laying around from different bikes and different builds. I'll post them individually and include pics but if you have specific questions or want more details, please post up.
All prices will include shipping to the 48 states...other locations we'll have to get pricing on.
Thanks!

#2 · (Edited)
OEM oil cooler lines from my 2008 S2R1000. These are mechanically fine but have some oxidation/rust on them as can be seen in the pictures. I'm sure some elbow grease will clean them up just fine.

$50 shipped

Attachments

#3 ·
Next is the 1st set of "custom" oil cooler lines I had made. The were hand done by a local company and again are mechanically fine...I just wasn't happy with the color or the ends. I wanted something darker. These ends are blue and red and the red started to fade slightly. I tried to take the best pics I could to show this. The stainless braided lines are beautiful on the bike though. I paid over $200 for these new.

$100.00 shipped

Attachments

#4 ·
Next up is the OEM Air Box and all associated hoses and filters (as seen in the pics). ZERO wrong with this....I just decided to install cone filters under the tank instead.

$75 shipped AND I'll include a new (3 months worth of use) air filter with it....

Attachments

#5 ·
OEM Clutch side case. I purchased this with the intent of replacing the one already installed on my bike but during my last project it turned out I didn't need it.

This will fit a 2008 S2R1000 but I'm sure it will also fit a large number of other models using the same engine....it's pretty universal.

$75 shipped.

Attachments

#7 ·
Heat Shield from the 2008 S2R1000...

$20

Attachments

#8 ·
OEM belt covers from my 2008 S2R1000. Nothing wrong with them, I just like the look of an open belt system.

$30 shipped

Attachments

#9 ·
OEM left side rearset from my 2008 S2R1000. This also has the shift lever attached as well as the shift rod (as can be seen in the pictures) although the shift lever does not have the rubber grip. Normal wear and tear.

$50 shipped

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.