Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Parting Out '05 S2R800 Dark

6K views 28 replies 13 participants last post by  Asian Zero 
#1 · (Edited)
Parting out a 2005 Ducati Monster S2R 800 Dark (factory matte black) with white wheels.
Bike had 4,800 miles before it was wrecked and ran perfect. I planned on rebuilding it but am now just parting it out.
Bike was hit head on, the forks are bent, cluster destroyed, and the frame snapped at the stem.
I bought a spare frame that was in great shape minus one bent tab. I stripped the paint off the frame so it's almost ready for powdercoat. No title though.
Front wheel has a slight bend in it, very repairable.
Gas tank is still in good condition, but does have some scuffs down the side.
Engine is in great shape. It does have a crack in the mounting boss of the rear bolt hole that will need to be welded. This is very common even on non-wrecked Monsters.
I have two seats, one double and one single.
I bought a new-used wiring harness in excellent shape as the one on the bike got the cluster connectors damaged.
One black key and one red key are included so the ECU/key could be programmed for a new cluster. I also have the code card to get a replacement black key since you might need two black keys for reprogramming. The black key can always be cloned too.
Lots of factory documentation/booklets/etc.
Swingarm is in excellent shape with no damage and has a pitbull stand.
DanMoto carbon fiber exhaust.

Pictures of parts: https://www.flickr.com/photos/alxdgr8/albums/72157660429424742

Front wheel, has slight bend/damage. - $200
Front brake calipers and rotors, no lines or master cylinder - $150
Engine with ECU, wiring harness, keys, immobilizer, ignition lock, gas tank cap/lock, oil cooler, airbox. - $1000
Wrecked frame with clean title, but title has been signed off by previous owner and not in my name. Will write up bill of sale and provide the previous title. - $100
Good frame, paint stripped, no title - $100
Rear swingarm with suspension and rearsets - SOLD
Rear wheel and brakes - SOLD
Stock seat with solo cowl with some scratches on the side - $175
Stock dual seat - $150
Side covers - $100
Stock exhaust from engine back - $250
DanMoto Carbon Fiber exhaust - $100
Fuel tank with pump and lines, no gas cap - $250
Brand new Motodynamic smoked LED brake light with built-in sequential turn signals - SOLD

Paypal accepted.
Located in Federal Way, WA
Prices do not include shipping. Will ship items at buyer's expense for actual shipping and packaging costs.
Will not ship frames or engine.

See less See more
#14 ·
Can't seem to edit the first post, so here's an updated list:

Front wheel, has slight bend/damage. - $200
Front brake calipers and rotors, no lines or master cylinder - $150
Engine with ECU, wiring harness, keys, immobilizer, ignition lock, gas tank cap/lock, oil cooler, airbox. - $1000
Wrecked frame with clean title, but title has been signed off by previous owner and not in my name. Will write up bill of sale and provide the previous title. - $100
Good frame, paint stripped, no title - $100
Solo cowl - SOLD
Stock dual seat (x2) - $150
Side covers - $100
Stock exhaust from engine back - $250
DanMoto Carbon Fiber exhaust - SOLD
Fuel tank with pump and lines, no gas cap - $250
Brand new Motodynamic smoked LED brake light with built-in sequential turn signals - SOLD

#20 ·
Tank sold, updated prices:

Front wheel, has slight bend/damage. - $150
Front brake calipers and rotors, no lines or master cylinder - $100
Engine with ECU, wiring harness, keys, immobilizer, ignition lock, gas tank cap/lock, oil cooler, airbox. - $900
Wrecked frame with clean title, but title has been signed off by previous owner and not in my name. Will write up bill of sale and provide the previous title. - $50
Good frame, paint stripped, no title - $50
Solo cowl - SOLD
Stock dual seat (x2) - $100
Side covers - $80
Stock exhaust from engine back - $150
DanMoto Carbon Fiber exhaust - SOLD
Fuel tank with pump and lines, no gas cap - SOLD

#23 ·
This is all I have left

Front wheel, has slight bend/damage. - $150
Engine with ECU, wiring harness, keys, immobilizer, ignition lock, gas tank cap/lock, oil cooler, airbox. - $800
Wrecked frame with clean title, but title has been signed off by previous owner and not in my name. Will write up bill of sale and provide the previous title. - $50
Good frame, paint stripped, no title - $50
Stock dual seat (x2) - $100
Side covers - $80
Stock exhaust from engine back - $150

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.