Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

OE Monster rearsets: 93-06 600/620/695/750/900

3K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  rcmcfly 
#1 ·
Fits all 900's and all "baby Monsters" up to 07 except S*R series. Fantastic condition, can clean up and retake the photo for serious buyers. Dirty from storage but cleans up wonderfully. Includes all peripherals (pegs, rubbers, shift linkage, pressure switch etc) $200 obo.

See less See more
#11 ·
How to NOT get a good deal on something from me. :p

Aggressive/rude lowballers and opportunists will be put on blast and LOL'd at, fair warning.

The reason I have a **** ton of spare Duc parts is because I don't need your $. I sell on these forums as a way to be a part of a community, not for profit.

And if all you do is troll these classifieds for deals and don't contribute to the forum add $40 to all my asking prices.

Thx

#16 ·
I think it was the whole, "I'll give you ___" all matter of factly followed by assuming the sale by giving me a shipping address.

I've been selling my spares on various forums for years, I just usually know a certain type of troll by now I guess. Imho these classifieds should be a benefit for community members not for capitalists.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.