Bunch of nice parts still available!
Because of pic limits I broke up the original listing into 3 parts. Can't edit the originals, so it starts to get cluttered. Rather than bump I thought I would consolidate things here.
Current status of all is below, with links to pics at the bottom:
(1b) 749s upper triple, OE Ducati, 53mm. [$50]
(1c) 749s clip-ons, OE Ducati, 53mm. [$50]
(1d) 749s steering damper, OE Ducati. [$35]
(4a) M695 front Brembo rotors in perfect condition [$50] and dual brake line [$15].
(8 ) Carbon fiber side panels. Pristine condition. [$100]
(10) Vortex rear sprocket for SBK, new, 41T, aluminum. [$25]
(11) Shifter mechanism parts, fits most Ducati models, mix of new and good used parts, from my shifter experimentation project. Fully functional. I already tossed the worn/broken parts. [$35]
(13) APTC wet clutch plates and springs, removed from my M695 at around 18k miles. Bike was slipping occasionally at max throttle. I think the real problem was the loose hub nut I discovered. These plates measure well within spec and look perfect. Over $400 from the dealer – ouch. [$40]
(14) XT Racing lap timer with all the bells and whistles including transmitter and download module. New, never used, protective sticker still on LCD. [$230]
(21) Factory M695 service manual disc. [$25]
(26) Sachs shock from my '07 M695. Removed from new bike. Fits many monsters. [$75]
(28) OE exhaust from my '07 M695. Perfect condition. Includes shields. Fits many monsters. [$100]