Time to clean out my garage and raise some needed cash!
Here’s what I got (continued from Part II):
(17) Stock flywheel from my M695. Good candidate to turn down and lighten! [$25.00] SOLD!!
(18) 25mm hollow axle and nut. Used, but straight and round. [$15.00] SOLD!!
(19) Stock monster mirrors. Were only on for a week or so - like new condition. [$10.00] SOLD!!
(20) Stock M695 ECU. This was previously paired to my dash, but it is a good candidate for flashing through some of the available services that do that. [$75.00]
(21) Factory M695 service manual disc. [$35.00]
(22) Dave Moss Twiddling Knobs suspension DVD. SOLD!!
(23) Dave Moss An Introduction to Sportbike Suspension 2-DVD set. SOLD!!
Located in SF Bay Area. Local pickup preferred. Shipping costs not included.
-> I'll try to help with fitment questions, but the burden is on the buyer to make sure things are compatible. Lots of great archived info accessible here with the search function, as well as very knowledgeable members.