Time to clean out my garage and raise some needed cash!
Here’s what I got (continued from Part I):
(10) Vortex rear sprocket for SBK, new, 41T, aluminum. [$35]
(11) Shifter mechanism parts, fits most Ducati models, mix of new and good used parts, from my shifter experimentation project. Fully functional. I already tossed the worn/broken parts. [$45]
(12) Brembo levers, both sides, new condition, large pivot hole coffin type. [SOLD!!]
(13) APTC wet clutch plates and springs, removed from my M695 at around 18k miles. Bike was slipping occasionally at max throttle. I think the real problem was the loose hub nut I discovered. These plates measure well within spec and look perfect. Over $400 from the dealer – ouch. [$50]
(14) XT Racing lap timer with all the bells and whistles including transmitter and download module. New, never used, protective sticker still on LCD. [$240]
(15) 749/999 monoposto rear subframe. Straight, never crashed, but note broken seat tab. [$115]
(16) Black OE rearsets from my M695. Should fit lots of monsters. Includes pegs, levers, bolts (everything shown). Never crashed, but there are some wear marks from my Sidi boots. [SOLD!!]
Located in SF Bay Area. Local pickup preferred. Shipping costs not included.
-> I'll try to help with fitment questions, but the burden is on the buyer to make sure things are compatible. Lots of great archived info accessible here with the search function, as well as very knowledgeable members.