Time to clean out my garage and raise some needed cash!
Here’s what I got:
(1) From my 749s. Lower triple, aftermarket Ohlins brand billet, 56mm for R&T size forks, standard offset [SOLD!!]
. Upper triple, OE Ducati, 53mm [$65]
. Clip-ons, OE Ducati, 53mm [$60]
. Steering damper, OE Ducati [$45]
(2) Monster seat from my M695. This is the low/shaved version as fitted to some of the small monsters. Easier foot reach to the ground, about ¾”. Never had a rear cowl mounted, so no marks. Perfect condition. [$90]
(4) Brake parts from my M695. Rotors measure 4.85mm thick with no ridge or grooving. Low miles 65mm Brembo calipers and carriers with lots of good OE pad left, OE dual brake line, original coffin master cylinder and matching lever with electrical switch. Great parts combo to update a single-rotor monster [$200 altogether]
. Also have some Ferodo sintered HH pads with very few miles on them [$25]
(5) Original wheels from my M695. Black three spoke Brembo design in great condition. Takes the usual large 25mm hollow axels, or change bearings as needed. Supersprox 45-tooth sprocket in good condition. A bit of meat left on Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tires. No rear brake disc (I swapped that to my OZ wheel). [SOLD!!]
(6) Front fender from my M695. Gloss black in excellent condition (removed early in life). [SOLD!!]
(7) Rear hugger from my M695. [SOLD!!]
(8 ) Carbon fiber side panels. Pristine condition. [$115]
(continued in Part II)
Located in SF Bay Area. Local pickup preferred. Shipping costs not included.
-> I'll try to help with fitment questions, but the burden is on the buyer to make sure things are compatible. Lots of great archived info accessible here with the search function, as well as very knowledgeable members.