hope he gets what he deserves...... - Page 3 - Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum

post #21 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-22-2007, 07:46 AM

Re: hope he gets what he deserves......

Comparing like for like.. I'd like to see Tyson give him a few punches and kicks. The SOB deserves a good hiding.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-22-2007, 09:36 AM

Send a message via AIM to Dynamic213

I don't understand why the two guys sitting at the bar didn't help the poor girl out and stop the beating. I don't care how big that dude was, beating up a girl is just not right, let alone someone who's 1/3 of his size.... let alone his profession was to prevent things like this from happening. Both of them could have jumped in and stopped that drunk ex-overweight-cop.
post #23 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-22-2007, 12:41 PM

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." Jules
post #24 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-22-2007, 01:16 PM

I don't understand why the two guys sitting at the bar didn't help the poor girl out and stop the beating.

First thing I thought too, until I heard the end of the story about her being threatened by "some one connected to the case."
Like the dude standing there watching who was probably one of his f**ckin buddies.

Too bad he probably will get off.
Just burns me to no end that if he was getting beaten like that by some dude in a bar, his "brothers" would make sure justice was taken care of.

We go to the length and breadth of the law to protect officers in the case of crimes being committed against them, why doesn't the law work the other way too? If we hold the men in blue to such high standards of protection, why don't we hold them to the same high standards of conduct?

F him, I can only pray that he gets his from the boys of the "nation" while he's in the slammer. Would serve him right the fat piece of S.

jimi
post #25 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-22-2007, 05:46 PM

that was hard to watch.

in fact, i couldn't finish and now my gut hurts.

YOU

DO

NOT

HIT

A

WOMAN.

those fucking NEEDLEDICKS should be charged as accomplices. fucking cowards.

you're in a BAR for chrissakes. you mean to say you can't find a makeshift weapon?

goddammit i'm pissed.
post #26 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-22-2007, 06:14 PM

What a bunch of sideline pussies. I don't care if he was my buddy, I would have hit him over the fuckn head with the first heavy object I can get my hands on.
Piece of shit, hope he rots in jail...
post #27 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-22-2007, 07:16 PM

"A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer." - Mitch H.
post #28 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-22-2007, 07:26 PM

Send a message via AIM to sausage creature

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfisti
to recap:

them's a moving picture what shows afeller punchin' on ladyfolk

FCR carbs, 900SS forks, Penske shock, Yoyodyne slave &amp; mini signals, DP seat, K&amp;N, open airbox, 14t, clip-ons, tail chop, integrated blinkers<br />[size=10px]Not everybody who buys a high-dollar torque-brute yearns to go out in a ball of fire on a public street in L.A. Some of us are decent people who want to stay out of the emergency room, but still blast through neo-gridlock traffic in residential districts whenever we feel like it... For that we need Fine Machinery.&quot;<br />- H.S.T.[/size]
post #29 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-22-2007, 07:27 PM

well said, alfisti
post #30 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-22-2007, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash
that was hard to watch.

in fact, i couldn't finish and now my gut hurts.

YOU

DO

NOT

HIT

A

WOMAN.

those fucking NEEDLEDICKS should be charged as accomplices. fucking cowards.

you're in a BAR for chrissakes. you mean to say you can't find a makeshift weapon?

goddammit i'm pissed.
Im right there with you dude. I look around, I see weapons everywhere. Beer bottles, bar stools, a glass or whatever happens to be in my pocket. Im not above putting my car keys into someone's eye or ear canal.

Or neck.

Im really not that aggressive of a guy, but I can tell you with 100% certainty I would have stepped in.

There's just some things you don't do.

Kevin

&quot;The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time.&quot;--HST&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; <br /><br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; The plane takes off.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode