Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

new member in West-by-God-Virginia ;)

787 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  cmross13 
#1 ·
hello. long time lurcher, second or third time poster. im Chris, i live in Wheeling WV. about 6 months ago i purchased a used M900, '96 vintage. it was faded yellow with a broken fender and big ass touring seat on it. a friend of mine and i painted everything green(tank, carbon front fender, carbon seat cowl, carbon "M900" side panels) and swapped out the gnarly seat for a stocker(still looking for a DP "low").

i brought it home last Sunday, cut off the beer tray and installed a Monstertailchop.com integrated tail light and Atomic plate frame that had been rolling around in my trunk for six months lol. at that time i also unwrapped the shitty heat wrap from the exhaust and found an unknown carbon muffler and a spraypainted aluminum muffler, both had been cored and RTV'd shut prior to the wrap, so i found a pair of Marving cans on eBay and swapped those out. at the same time i installed some OEM Ducati Diavel tank emblems, and am currently investigating 7" LED headlight options and motowheels adaptor ring.

anyway, thats my story thus far. here are some before and after pics ..

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I have not heard West by-God Virginia in a while. I used to have accounts in West Virginia. Does your state border sign still say wild and wonderful? Nice job on the clean up and welcome to the insanity.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.