Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

2012 Monster 1100 EVO For Sale

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  oldndumb 
#1 ·
21,551 miles. Diamond Black with Racing Grey trim. Always garaged; maintained by mechanic with Motul oil change every 3000 miles. Belts and valve adjustment were done at 15,000 miles. Never on a race track.

CompetionWerkes GP exhaust can. Polished headers. DucaBike rearsets. Magnecor ignition cables. Upgraded charge system cables. Integrated brake light and turn signals. Hugger painted to match tank. DucaBike frame plugs. SpeedyMoto Leggero belt covers. Rizoma black handle bar and grips. Nickle plated DID chain at 15,000 miles. CompetitionWerkes tail tidy. PowerCommander PCV with AutoTune.

Located in Fort Myers, Fl. I can deliver by trailer for a reasonable distance.

$7100 CASH ONLY. No trades, swaps, etc.

More pics upon request.

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
The murky art of valuation can vary by geographic location. The online valuation sites are a tad optimistic, plus they do not include avg trade in values.

My pricing is based on the actual NADA book used by the banks, credit unions, and dealers. If you really want your feelings hurt, get one of them to show you the avg trade in value.

I know the condition of my bike, and do not absolutely have to sell, so intend to wait for a buyer who recognizes that condition is paramount.

In a couple of days, I'll be doing a separate listing for all the farkles I removed from her. Pretty extensive list of CF bits and the DucaBike aquarium. I had to leave the DucaBike rearsets on her because I sold the stock pieces a few years ago. Same for the can.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.