2012 Monster 796 ABS - Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-28-2013, 04:58 PM Thread Starter

2012 Monster 796 ABS

Hate to do this but trying to make room for another bike. Selling my 2012 796 ABS. I have a bunch of extras, some im probably going to miss just because i forgot. Two sets of skins Diamond Black Silk and the Darmah kit. I have everything stock if you want to put it back to stock. Some accessories include Zard Carbon Penta slip-ons, custom fabricated fender eliminator, integrated tail light, CRG mirrors, CRG RC2 adjustable levers (shorties, they make a huge difference), blacked out headlight bracket (powder coating), Rizoma Lux grips (really a difference maker when it comes to vibrations $160 well spent on grips!) K&N air filter that makes the bike breathe a whole lot better. just reached 5,000 miles. I just replaced the fluids on the bike just because i wanted to, but i suggest doing it again at the 7500 mile maintenance marker. some other things i cannot remember, but you can email for any more questions
$10,300 with everything
negotiable if you want it stock. Im not going to sit here and list every single item and their prices to show how much i put into the bike, that is counterproductive and a non-factor. Im a bike guy, i love motorcycles I really dont want to let her go because she is beautiful but I thought I wanted a city bike but in reality i need a long distance bike so shes not for me anymore. One thing is for certain I want this bike to go to someone who shows an equal passion for motorcycles.

I can ship the bike, but the cost is on you- I deal with cars so that arrangement would not be too difficult.
[IMG]
IMAG0051 by bboniel, on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG]
IMAG0053 by bboniel, on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG]
IMAG0052 by bboniel, on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG]
IMG_1863 by bboniel, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited by bboni; 08-30-2013 at 10:47 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-01-2013, 08:14 PM

Sent you a pm

2011 Monster 796 ABS (Sold)
2014 S1000rr
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-26-2013, 11:18 AM Thread Starter

Price reduced $10,000!!
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-14-2013, 12:37 PM Thread Starter

want to sell send me your offer! 9,500 asking!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode