Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

2005 S4R blue with white stripe

4K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  flyinglion 
#1 · (Edited)
$7750 with QD exbox or
$7300 with stock exhaust

Under 4000 miles, always covered, and garaged on a battery tender.
I'm too busy to 'just ride for fun anymore', rode less than 100 miles last year whilst I logged over 2500 miles on my recumbent bicycle, plus in my older age my carpal tunnel in my left wrist prevents long rides on the monster, so it's time to move on and back to a cruiser. Believe it or not, I'm leaning towards an Ural or BMW sport tourer with a sidecar, something I can ride to go grocery shopping when I normally would drive my car, and rugged enough to load the 2 hunting dogs up for pheasant hunting trips and be able to enjoy the autumn weather on a bike.

tail chop with Compettion Werkes plate relocator
Speedymoto open cover with Ducati Performance clutch plate
5x blue anodized "bling"; reservoir caps, oil filler cap, alternator cover is a bit faded
PoorDucRider shield supports
passenger footpegs ARE included but currently not on bike
stock clutch cover included too
zip 16148
724-981-5332

see high resolution photos on FLICKR

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Still Available....

Fresh oil change! Needs a new rider and I need a sidecar rig.

Take a look at my high resolution photos, this bike is super clean. I think I'm in the 'ball park' on my asking price based on other bikes that have sold. I know I am above the KBB but this bike has 3950 miles and not KBB estimate of 10000+ for a 2005 1000cc bike.

PM me with an offer, I can always say NO. I don't need to sell it, but it just sits in the garage and doesn't move:(. But I do need to sell it to get my sidecar rig. So let's go, summer is a wasting.

#3 ·
She is a real beauty and hope it finds a good home soon! You and I have the same plan down the line. I like the thought of a Ural or Sport Tourer with side car. I keep telling my wife it is a retirement goal. I can see myself doing that down the road myself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.