2001 Ducati Monster 900 Dark "Cafe Racer" in SF Bay Area
I am selling my 2001 Ducati Monster Dark 900 "Cafe Racer" with 20,707 miles and plenty of extras for $3750.
I am very passionate about every single one of the vehicles I own and keep them in tip top condition and use only quality goods. I'm very into this stuff. I love it but I got to sell it. This bike is ready to ride with no maintainence needed for the next 6,000 miles other than an oil change. I have the service documents to prove it.
I am the 2nd owner and have had this bike since 2006 with only 5800 miles on it. I put an average of 6,000 miles every summer that I have ridden it. I only ride in nice weather, the bike has never seen rain and is always garaged and covered. No wheelies or stunts.
- Clean Title
- All scheduled services are up to date and it just recently got one this week all done at Nichols Manufacturing Inc. in Milpitas, CA. (Valve Adjustment, all belts have been replaces, all fluid were bleed and replaced, full mechanical and electrical inspection, etc.) I have documentation to prove this and will provide by request.
- New front & rear Dunlops dual compound tires with less than 1k on them.
- 2 minor ding on the metal gas tank (this is why Ducati switched to plastic in later models cause it happens so easily) - See photos - Ask if you want high resolution photos.
- Ducati Performance ECU & K&N Air Filter & Box Upgrade Kit
- Termignoni Carbon Fiber Exhaust
- Rizoma Open Clutch Cover
- Ducati Steering Damper
- CycleCat Clip-on Bars with CRG Bar End Mirrors
- Black Cross Hair High Output Headlight
- LED front turn signals
- Ducati Rear Seat Cowl (Cover)
- Harris Tank Protector
- Frame Sliders
- Includes Bike Stand & Cover
Please email me if you have any questions, more photos or would like to view the bike.
If you would like to test ride the bike you will need to bring full amount of cash in hand. Im located in South San Jose, Almaden Valley area.