M-ROC duc dealers review - Page 7 - Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum

» Site Navigation
»
»
»
» Other Ducati Motorcycle sites
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games

Old 09-13-2008, 11:31 AM   #61 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Desmobot
Red face

BMW Touring Sport:

I live here in Greenville, SC. They sell Ducati, Aprilia, BMW, and Lotus (yes the sports car *drool*). They are great folks! Super nice people that are very willing to help. They know how to take your money and definitely know BMW but they are a tad shabby on their Italian knowledge. Don't get me wrong; they definitely know how to work on them, but beyond that they are a little lacking. Every time I go there I end up almost selling a Ducati to someone because their staff doesn't know how to sell Italian bikes.

I recently moved back to Greenville from a 4 year tour of duty in Florida. The Pensacola D&D shop is pretty awesome. they sell Royal Enfeild, Ducati, and Triumph but work on anything you can roll in there that has 2 wheels and a motor. I got along with everyone but the owner. They race Triumphs in the Thruxton Cup. The maintainers were great guys and let me come back in the shop and explained to me what they were doing. The owners, however would do things I didn't even ask them to do and try to charge me. Granted, they did things that needed to be done anyway, but they never let me know until i came to pick up the bike. So I would expect my bill to be one way, and it would end up twice that. Not cool. I do almost all of my own maintenance now anyway so the point is moot, I guess.

These are the only two Ducati shops that I've ever been to. Hope that helps somebody though!

Old 01-26-2012, 06:03 PM   #62 (permalink)

Default Anybody have recent experience in Charleston or Columbia SC?

Hey Guys, looking for any recent experiences with the Charleston or Columbia SC Duc dealers. Looking to buy an M796 in the next couple months.
FirebatM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:26 AM   #63 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to DucatiMike696

Ducati Greensboro opening mid to late Aughust 2012!

2012 Monster 796 ABSEvoTech Tail Tidy, ASV F3 Levers, 14T conversion,Rizoma gas cap, Rizoma "See-Thru" Timing belt cover, CRG Arrow Bar End Mirrors, Motovation smoked integrated tail light coming soon:Exhaust and Rexxar ECU reflash, front and rear axle sliders, and carbon, carbon, carbon!
DucatiMike696 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:07 PM   #64 (permalink)

Default That's good news about Ducati Greensboro

There are no great service centers in Charleston and the Duc owners I know go either to the NPR in Atlanta or to the Ducati dealership in Charlotte!
نَمِر is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement