Monster In Houston, TX - Page 2 - Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum

» Site Navigation
»
»
»
» Other Ducati Motorcycle sites
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games

Old 03-20-2009, 08:31 AM   #11 (permalink)

I've been riding plenty, just not on Westhiemer on Tuesday. It looks like it will be a nice weekend for I ride towards Austin for the blue bonnets this weekend. I've just signed up for the experiences rider course at Awesome Cycles. They are holding on on 1st April, mid week but it will do me good.
andyj100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2009, 09:36 AM   #12 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to vinni

my break started grinding again, so i went back to Eximport. lucky they said that Ducati put out a bulletin about it and they replace the break pads.
I seem to be much better now. at 2k I think my bike is broken in. I been thinking about wrapping my exhaust/header pipes, I've heard it'll help with the heat around the summer. does anyone know if the oil cooler add on will help on the monster 696? Have anyone been riding?
Old 04-06-2009, 10:09 AM   #13 (permalink)

my replacement calipers are starting to squeak a little now, I'll be interested to hear how your new pads work out.

I went through 3k this weekend enjoying the wildflowers
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P4040086 (Small).JPG
Views:	56
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	97047  
Old 04-06-2009, 10:53 AM   #14 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to vinni

wow 3k. nice pic. I hope my wont grind anymore. well it look like mon and tue would be a good day to ride around town. hope to see everyone out there..
Old 04-10-2009, 09:00 AM   #15 (permalink)

Hey guys.. Wonder how I didn't see this thread sooner. I'm in Houston as well. I bought my 696 in October. It's white.. I've only seen ONE other 696. It was on the SW Frwy HOV headed south bound a few days ago. Too bad I wasn't on my bike.

I seriously need to put more mileage on my bike. I mean seriously. I've cruised up and down Westheimer a few times.
Old 04-12-2009, 07:04 PM   #16 (permalink)

we need to get together some time.

I'm just back from a couple of days in Austin. Friday was cloudy but fun and I get back Saturday, I should go clean the bike now, I can't believe I did 900 miles in a week
Old 05-23-2009, 09:18 PM   #17 (permalink)

Default riding to texas track days tomorrow at msr houston

I am riding out to MSR Houston tomorrow morning, From League City to check out the texas track days. They have a free parade lap for newcomers at 12:30. I guess its a chance to check out the track up close and personal. I am meeting my friend in his M6 at rosharon shell station off 288 and 1462 at 8:30. Would love to meet some other riders from the houston area. I have a white 696. I spoke with some guys at the streetfighter premier party thursday night at eximport that said they were headed out there. If anyone wants to meet up ,pm me. We will probably hit some backroads on our way out there around brazos bend

Last edited by Pearl696; 05-24-2009 at 08:34 PM.
Pearl696 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement