A new DUC - Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum

post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-28-2007, 02:37 AM Thread Starter

A new DUC

Hi, everyone my name is Aaron but you can... well call me just about anything, i am known by alot of odd names around and will answer to just about anything you call me. any who, i am new to the world of Ducatis Hell i am new to the world of street motorcycles and i was wondering if there were any other moster/ducati owners in the Fort Wayne area.

I have been told that there are two maybe three of us in the area including one who is sapose to be a "ducati master michanic" and i would lover to meet someone that rides a real bike not some... no offence to anyone who rides yamaha, handa ect... but they all sound like weed wackers on steroids though alot of my good friends ride mostly yamahas, but i digress.

even if you are not in my area but may know someone that is i would greatly appreciat any contact with other fellow Ducatists.

thanks
Aaron (DesmoDreamer)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-28-2007, 08:05 AM

Re: A new DUC

There are actually quite a few Duc owners throughout Indiana. I know of one, off the top of my head, that goes to school in Fort Wayne so you are certainly not alone

Most of us have "migrated" to our own site, but I check back on the DML for technical info because it's certainly one of the best resources out there.

If you're interested, feel free to join www.hoosierhooligans.org and check out the local club for Indiana
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-28-2007, 11:49 PM Thread Starter

I looked at it the other day but didnt have time to join then it slipped my mind, thanks for reminding me!!!

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-30-2007, 08:12 PM Thread Starter

so i tried the hoosier hooligans web site and i registered and never got the e-mail, not even in the spam folder, so i could activate my account tried the thing to have the e-mail resent still never got it. I have no idea why its not working.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-30-2007, 10:50 PM

I activated your account for you. You should be able to login using the userid and password you selected. I can help you if you need more help, just email me at BryanS at hoosierhooligans.org

I definitely see your account there and it is set up with the same email address as you use on the DML. Your userid is DesmoDreamer. I can reset your password if necessary.... just let me know. We are looking forward to seeing you there
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-01-2007, 08:59 AM Thread Starter

Much thanks!!!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-09-2009, 06:10 PM

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode