Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Has anyone ever seen or heard of this exhaust.

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  marlene996 
#1 ·
So I've been researching exhaust pretty extensively for the S4R, and I stumbled across this the other day

http://www.fresco-exhaust.com/monster-sxrs-complet-line-racing-45-p-702.html

I just love the look and the angle, but can't find anyone who has it, let alone any pictures of it other than on the website. I have seen some people that have purchased other systems from them but still can't find much info about the company, quality, or really anything.

It's pretty much between this and boomtubes, but given what I've read about the boomtube builder taking peoples money and never delivering I am more than apprehensive about giving him 1500 bucs lol.

Really any info or opinions would be welcomed.

#3 ·
He has a couple systems up on eBay...the Boomtubes guy. Not sure if any are compatible with your bike.

That design just seems so simple for any decent exhaust guy to fab up for a much better price (and without the fitment issues many have had and the obvious other flaw with giving him your cash) but what do I know.

#8 ·
Side note, I love Monsterparts.com, I order frame sliders, racing windscreen and other parts from them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.