Shift M1 1pc suit, $299 - update ended up with an A* vector - Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum

» Site Navigation
»
»
»
» Other Ducati Motorcycle sites
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games

Old 04-11-2008, 10:50 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Shift M1 1pc suit, $299 - update ended up with an A* vector

does anybody know anything about this suit? i have seen it on kneedraggers, etc for $699. i really like how plain it is, no power ranger would ever choose to wear that.

the seller has (50) size 56's and (50) size 60's and 100% rating w/ 2500+ auctions

I have read good reviews of the $899 shift SR-1 which has a hump and more stylized design, but i can not find any reviews on the M1

eBay Motors: SHIFT M1 LEATHER SUIT BLACK SIZE:56 (item 150224147203 end time May-08-08 12:10:31 PDT)
AaronB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2008, 02:41 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: Shift M1 1pc suit, $299

I know Shift leathers run a bit on the small side, that's about it.
Old 04-11-2008, 11:11 PM   #3 (permalink)

:'(

Quote:
I´m contacting you because the suit you bought from our ebay store is no longer available. There was a mislabeling issue on this item. I had check with all dealers if I could get another Suit Size:56 for you but as this items are in closeout, they also are in our same situation. The only size left is 60.

I´m sending you some links of other options you may like, please let me know if you are interested in someone so we can proceed with your purchase otherwise we will refund completely what you pay.

I apologize for this inconvenience, please let me know what you will like to do.

eBay Store - MXSouthStreet: Alpinestars: Racing Replica Stage Perforated, Vector S-Moto Stella TX-1 TX1

Thank you for choosing MX South.
lets see how quick i get my monies back. M'er-F'ers
Old 04-12-2008, 12:14 AM   #4 (permalink)

Wow, that sux, but it sounds like they are going over and above to make it right...
25695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 02:12 PM   #5 (permalink)

So the money was refunded in full already, and i made a trip up to the dealer (corse superbikes) to try on some different suits. to my surprise they had a few A* vectors on sale at the same as most of the internet prices ($650). i tried on a 56 and it fit like a glove. so i bought it.

I prefer how the shift looked and the original $299 price, but am super happy with the A*'s fit. anothre nice thing about the purchase is that i mail order so much stuff that i forgot how nice it is to know exactly what you're getting before you pay.

Also the ebay store does still have the shift suit in size 60 at $299 if you are big and looking for a deal.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement