Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Dyno'd my S4RS

4K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  janjaapdeluxe 
#1 · (Edited)
so long story short i recently purchased a sweet 2007 S4RS from a local guy with 11,800mi. i brought it home, rode it twice, and parked it to replace the timing belts and the badly needed front tire.

upon closer inspection i found a FatDuc o2 manipulator, of which i do not trust with such a high dollar engine, and so i sent the ECU to MotoWheels for a reflash. while it was down i also installed a Houston Superbikes CF open airbox lid and Pipercross Filter, which i thought would compliment the Termignoni "Shorty" muffler that was already installed on the bike.

unfortunately, i was afraid to ride the bike hard prior to knowing the Air/Fuel was correct, so i have no "before" dyno numbers, making the "after" numbers kind of irrelevant. i just thought id share them anyway.

came up with 122whp and 68wtq. im okay with it for now...

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
i really truely have been enjoying it. such an amazing machine, such an amazing sound. i do wish i could get rid of the "udder" and keep the shorty, i just dont know how well it would look if i trim the carbon and clamp it down to the end of the "muffler" part of the shorty. i dont want to try my luck and destroy it, then have to spend $2K on a new exhaust. i just dont have the money for it right now. looks like i can buy a catless mid-pipe pretty cheap, but again, trimming the shorty scares me lol.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.