M796 Clip-on question - Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-29-2016, 06:44 PM Thread Starter

M796 Clip-on question

Has anyone ordered from Desmoworld? I ordered the headlight relocator for my clip-ons on my M796 and it's been a month... If I'm putting clip-ons do i need to cut the tab on the headlight or should it be okay for now? (im not doing woodcraft clips) I'm just tired of waiting for this stupid thing to come in the mail when i have everything else haha. all the forumn searches I did were for woodcraft clipons. I'm doing Apex adjustable clipons.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-30-2016, 11:16 PM

These days you're unfortunately better off buying your stuff over eBay or contacting the online shop first via phone or email to check if they have stock or are even still in business...

Haven't heard anything bad about Desmoworld, but just look at the Boomtubes disaster for example.

Follow my build thread: Custom Ducati DraXter 90th Anniversary Build

2013 795 ABS - DraXter
2016 Panigale 899
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-30-2016, 11:45 PM Thread Starter

Boomtubes disaster? they shipped it but whatever shipping service they are using, DHL paket() is the slowest mail i've ever seen. says it left germany on the 27th of nov lol. maybe it's being shippped by cargo boat?

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-30-2016, 11:52 PM

That's what I was referring to: http://www.ducatimonster.org/forums/...es-orders.html

If you already got a shipping confirmation/tracking number you should be fine. DHL is super slow in general.

Follow my build thread: Custom Ducati DraXter 90th Anniversary Build

2013 795 ABS - DraXter
2016 Panigale 899
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-31-2016, 01:50 AM Thread Starter

Oh man, interesting read, I was considering some shotguns for my bike too. I ordered a QD exbox instead i just almost finished putting it on my bike! & clip ons so it's gonna be awesome (after a little lowside)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode