Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

New Vid. Hope you dig ?

4K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  B0427 
#1 ·
Nothing crazy, but a pretty good run through North Georgia with a new (to me) camera angle.. Check settings to watch in 1080 B-)

https://youtu.be/ccBHaYTYihE

#5 ·
Hey Nomad. So no real setup as far as mic; nothing actually, just the camera. I built in a mounting plate ($3 piece from Home Depot - "T" from building supplies) to my tanklock bag. Isn't perfect yet, still playing with a few design ideas, but did seem to work well. So as far as wind noise, probably just helped that it was up against my bag instead of out in the wind. See pics. What's not in these pics is I also did a magnetic mount to keep this mount from the little bit of wiggle that was possible from the tanklock scenario. So the other one I'm working on is just a separate magnetic mount. I was happy with this one though. Uncluttered view, clean lines, etc

Attachments

#4 ·
#6 ·
ewwww. day mode dash. gross.

Little need to xxx out the speedo, can't see it anyways. :|

Only problem with the loop that way is 129 is a lot more fun up than down. I'll usually turn around around Turners and head back up if I'm going clockwise. (three or four times :devil )

#7 ·
ewwww. day mode dash. gross.

Little need to xxx out the speedo, can't see it anyways.

Only problem with the loop that way is 129 is a lot more fun up than down. I'll usually turn around around Turners and head back up if I'm going clockwise. (three or four times
)
Lol. I do turn around on 129 as well, just didn't want a 3 hr video lol. And only x-ed out the speedo when fleeing the man lol, but you're right, can barely see anyway B-)

#9 ·
Thanks man! Working on a magnetic mount, but noticed tonight after taking the carbon canister off that there's a nice, supportive bracket under that thing B-)

#13 ·
sock; so jealous had to turn off after the 2 min mark.....florida livin here[/QUOTE said:
Sorry man.. I'm really glad you didn't have to suffer from the 11 , 13, or 17min marks then.. That would've been terrible ;-)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.