Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

2012 1100 evo exhaust

7K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  mister704 
#1 ·
Looking for an exhaust system.

Having a hell of a time finding a middle pipe.

Thank you

#4 ·
If you’re still looking I absolutely love the Competition Werkes exhaust on my 1100evo. I like how it exits at the bottom of the bike , I think that + the rear tail light kit really cleans up the back of the bike. Plus it sounds ridiculously mean and if there’s a neighbor you don’t like you can really piss them off late at night or early in the morning with it ?

Attachments

#5 ·
I'll second the Competition Werkes exhaust. I originally had an Arrow slip-on, which sounded great, but it covered up a majority of the wheel which slightly bugged me more over time. Bought the CW exhaust and removed the rear passenger pegs. It really cleaned up the rear, and shows off that sexy SSSA.

#11 ·
Has anyone seen a sc project CR-T silencer mounted on a 1100 before? I'm looking to install one on my 2013 1100evo. The link pipe from arrow will fit both factory and the CR-T silencer... Wondering people's thoughts on this combo. Is there and easier way? Will the 1200 exhaust bolt up to my factory pipe with little mods?? Thanks new to the site.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.