Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Sourcing flush mount front signals

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Kirigakure 
#1 ·
I've been having trouble finding flush mounted signals. Stumbled across these but apparently they aren't currently available:

Any ideas on something similar, preferably something the plugs right up into the existing mount on the headlight bucket?

See less See more
#3 ·
Yeah I saw those. New Rage right? I'm not very electrically-inclined, were they hard to wire up? Any soldering required? And are those plugs covering the holes of the old signals? Did you use resistors? They look good too. I like the flush, clean look.

#5 · (Edited)
I've been having trouble finding flush mounted signals. Stumbled across these but apparently they aren't currently available:
Who are those by?

I saw another thread somewhere with turn signals that mount in the end of your handle bars and Rizoma has mirrors with the turn signal integrated in them like for the Panigale (which I REALLY like) but the cost is prohibitive and worse, the mirror heads are not adjustable on the stalk.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.