New here? Introduce yourself! - Page 11 - Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum

post #101 of 109 (permalink) Old 03-25-2014, 03:20 PM

Hello from San Jose

Hi everyone!

Just joined the 796 Monsters a couple of days ago I'm from San Jose, 34 years old and a pretty relaxed rider simply enjoying the weekend rides.

Cheers,
Alex
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 109 (permalink) Old 03-25-2014, 03:58 PM

I'm new to the forum too.... I have a 696 Monster. I still feel I am learning since I don't have a lot of miles on my bike. Not sure if there is a lot of women riders here on MOB?
post #103 of 109 (permalink) Old 05-13-2014, 06:34 PM

New Here

Hey everyone! I have just started out riding (FINALLY). I've been in a love affair with Ducati and specifically Monsters for close to 8 years. And now i am a very proud owner of a 2002 Monster s4.

See you all on the road! God bless

post #104 of 109 (permalink) Old 06-18-2014, 07:56 AM

Hey fellow Monster owners! I recently bit the bullet and bought a 2000 Monster M900S last winter. There was some cosmetic damage from a crash from the previous owner, but she runs great and is a ton of fun. So excited to be part of the Monster movement. This forum is a great resource for information and maintenance questions. Thanks to all the contributors!
Best wishes to all you riders! Have fun and stay safe.
post #105 of 109 (permalink) Old 02-20-2015, 01:05 AM

M1100evo

Hello all, I've been riding an M1100 Evo for the past couple years but never really had the bright idea to reach out to other Duc owners til now. I bought mine while I was stationed in Milwaukee and finally got station out here a couple weeks ago. It is awesome to be on the bike in February! If anyone is down to meet up for a ride in the Bay Area, I'm more than willing.

P.S. I have a CW exhaust enroute that I can't wait to install. I had a Leo Vince a while back but it fell off (long story).
post #106 of 109 (permalink) Old 04-02-2015, 10:52 PM

In the east bay just picked up a 1200s a couple of weeks ago, doesn't seem too active in here. You guys usually post in another section?
post #107 of 109 (permalink) Old 06-10-2015, 02:21 AM

New here! Just got a monster1200s weeks ago! Looking forward to meeting fellow monster owners here! I'm from South SF!
post #108 of 109 (permalink) Old 06-10-2015, 02:28 AM

Hit me up if there's any upcoming ride. Trying to break my bike in. or if anyone out there who would want to have a riding buddy during the weekends! PM me
post #109 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-30-2015, 11:30 AM

Garage
Hi group! I live in SF and I bought a used 2013 1100 EVO eight months ago. Looking for like-minded riders to show me the good spots to go. Cheers!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode