Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Looking for rear framework for Ducati S2r Monster or similar

2K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  Jaycee@1955 
#1 ·
My bike is a 2007 S2r 1000 that has had the rear frame chopped off to shorten the bike. I am a 60 year old and want to return the rear to stock. If anyone has done this modification to their Ducati and has still got the removed framework please contact me, I would be interested in buying it in preference to having to fabricate it. The attached picture shows the rear frame I am interested in, it is for mounting the rear the seat cowl and number plate. Many thanks, JC

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks I had already checked out their site, they sell sub frames but it does not show any frame parts that have been cut from a bike. The part I need is actually part of the main frame, which I obviously do not want to replace just to put that back to original. It is about 6 inches at the very back of the bike that people chop off so they can move the license plate and turn signals further forwards. Not something I would ever do personally but it would appear that it is a popular modification on Ducati Monsters. Thanks, JC

#7 ·
Thanks for the reply but you have to understand that Ducati dealers are few and far between over here in the USA where I live, my local bike shops will not even work on Ducatis and my nearest dealer is about 100 miles away. I would be happy to pay up to $35 for shipping plus another $15 to $25 for the part if you could ship it for about that much. Just let me know, thanks, JC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.