Amsoil EaOM138C Oil Filter - Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum

post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-03-2008, 01:31 PM Thread Starter

Amsoil EaOM138C Oil Filter

Quick update for the Ducati crowd.

According to the Filtration Manager at Amsoil the EaOM138C oil filters are back in stock for ordering. Once this batch of chrome filters are gone they will be replaced with black at the request of many Ducati owners.

Remember to contact us at info@ezlubes.com for ordering or information on these filters or other products from Amsoil.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-04-2008, 10:34 AM
Titanium Member

Re: Amsoil EaOM138C Oil Filter

Do we know how many they made in this batch?
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-04-2008, 09:30 PM Thread Starter

Re: Amsoil EaOM138C Oil Filter

No I don't know, but as soon as this batch is sold out they will start stiocking them in black. I will try and find out and also encourage them to have the next batch on line without experiencing an out of stock condition.
george
ADG
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-06-2008, 09:18 PM

Talking

just curious if you can provide the names of people who bought the chrome filters.. plenty of other ducati folks would love to ridicule them. chrome on a ducati? come on...>!!!

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 06:29 AM

I've heard that some Ducati's have a fairing or belly pan which obscures the oil filter from view. I can't help but think some guys have theirs hidden from view
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-20-2008, 01:24 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducalex View Post
just curious if you can provide the names of people who bought the chrome filters.. plenty of other ducati folks would love to ridicule them. chrome on a ducati? come on...>!!!
Sorry I have been sworn to secrecy. I really don't know why they originally made these in chrome unless they also fit other bike applications.
george
ADG
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsoil Dealer Group View Post
Sorry I have been sworn to secrecy. I really don't know why they originally made these in chrome unless they also fit other bike applications.
george
ADG
they don't (fit any other bike unless it has a Ducati engine like a Cagiva Gran Canyon)

no other bike uses the same filter, and Ducati has used the same filter spec since 1984 for all their belt-cam bikes.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-01-2008, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducalex View Post

I bought two of the chrome, to encourage the product line for all of us. If you find that ridiculus, then don't take advantage of the product. The chrome filter is almost invisible on the ST4S, and I'll order black ones for the M1000S.

Electronic Frontier Foundation - Protecting Your Freedom in a Digital World
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-14-2008, 05:35 PM Thread Starter

We are moving on to other advertising opportunities and would like to thank those of you that took us up on our wholesale pricing specials for giving us your trust and business. Bookmark www.ezlubes.com so you can contact us at a later date when you decide to switch to Amsoil. We will still give you the lowest prices even though we are not advertising here any longer.
george
ADG
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-02-2012, 10:49 PM

I have been searching in vain for the (chrome) Amsoil EaOM138C oil filter. Not available on the Amsoil website or Ezlube.com website. I purchased one in 2008, great filter.

Is Amsoil no longer making them?
What do you use, the OEM filter?
Thanks

__________________________________________________ __________________________
'08 S2R 1000, '05 FZ1, '04 DRZ400S, '01 ZRX1200
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode