Amsoil EaOM138C Oil Filter - Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum

» Site Navigation
»
»
»
» Other Ducati Motorcycle sites
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games

Old 04-03-2008, 01:31 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Amsoil EaOM138C Oil Filter

Quick update for the Ducati crowd.

According to the Filtration Manager at Amsoil the EaOM138C oil filters are back in stock for ordering. Once this batch of chrome filters are gone they will be replaced with black at the request of many Ducati owners.

Remember to contact us at info@ezlubes.com for ordering or information on these filters or other products from Amsoil.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2008, 10:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
Titanium Member

Default Re: Amsoil EaOM138C Oil Filter

Do we know how many they made in this batch?
Old 04-04-2008, 09:30 PM   #3 (permalink)

Default Re: Amsoil EaOM138C Oil Filter

No I don't know, but as soon as this batch is sold out they will start stiocking them in black. I will try and find out and also encourage them to have the next batch on line without experiencing an out of stock condition.
george
ADG
Old 05-06-2008, 09:18 PM   #4 (permalink)

Talking

just curious if you can provide the names of people who bought the chrome filters.. plenty of other ducati folks would love to ridicule them. chrome on a ducati? come on...>!!!
Old 05-19-2008, 06:29 AM   #5 (permalink)

I've heard that some Ducati's have a fairing or belly pan which obscures the oil filter from view. I can't help but think some guys have theirs hidden from view
Old 05-20-2008, 01:24 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducalex View Post
just curious if you can provide the names of people who bought the chrome filters.. plenty of other ducati folks would love to ridicule them. chrome on a ducati? come on...>!!!
Sorry I have been sworn to secrecy. I really don't know why they originally made these in chrome unless they also fit other bike applications.
george
ADG
Old 05-21-2008, 05:22 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsoil Dealer Group View Post
Sorry I have been sworn to secrecy. I really don't know why they originally made these in chrome unless they also fit other bike applications.
george
ADG
they don't (fit any other bike unless it has a Ducati engine like a Cagiva Gran Canyon)

no other bike uses the same filter, and Ducati has used the same filter spec since 1984 for all their belt-cam bikes.
Old 06-01-2008, 01:55 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducalex View Post

I bought two of the chrome, to encourage the product line for all of us. If you find that ridiculus, then don't take advantage of the product. The chrome filter is almost invisible on the ST4S, and I'll order black ones for the M1000S.
Old 07-14-2008, 05:35 PM   #9 (permalink)

We are moving on to other advertising opportunities and would like to thank those of you that took us up on our wholesale pricing specials for giving us your trust and business. Bookmark www.ezlubes.com so you can contact us at a later date when you decide to switch to Amsoil. We will still give you the lowest prices even though we are not advertising here any longer.
george
ADG
Old 11-02-2012, 10:49 PM   #10 (permalink)

I have been searching in vain for the (chrome) Amsoil EaOM138C oil filter. Not available on the Amsoil website or Ezlube.com website. I purchased one in 2008, great filter.

Is Amsoil no longer making them?
What do you use, the OEM filter?
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement