Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Wanted: Original 696 Tail

3K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  65218 
#1 ·
I bought my 696 from someone who chopped the tail. I know most Monster owners don't appreciate the OEM tail, but I do - especially since I ride this thing rain or shine.

If you have a completely intact, like-new tail and want to earn a few bucks for it, then let me know. I'm interested.

#2 ·
I'll check my parts bin. I'm pretty sure that I still have mine. Took it off the bike when it had 25 miles on it, so it's brand spanking new.

#6 ·
I've got one that I took off of my 696 when I replaced it with the Ducati chop kit. I'm glad to get it out of my garage. I'm an old guy (66) and a corporate pilot. I'll be in Sugar Land, Tx, Jan 24th - Jan 27th. If you want the parts let me know and I'll leave them at the front desk of the Sugar Land Marriott Towne Square hotel. See the private message I sent you. I'm assuming that you know Sugar Land is a suburb of Houston.

#8 ·
I can only assume that you do not want the parts that I've offered for free, since I've had no reply from you. I'm flying out to Houston tomorrow, Thurs, Jan 24th, but won't drag the parts with me unless you let me know if you want them. I'll check personal messages and Email at 1400 hours EST and unless I hear from you they are staying in my garage.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.