So, the bike is now started to look and feel the way I wanted it to, and I've now modified / added the following things:
1. Pazzo shorty levers
2. Renthal bars
3. Beast-R velocity stacks (eliminating the need for an airbox and fitting K&N cone filters)
4. K&N crankcase oil breather filter (removes the bulky original)
5. TPO rectifier regulator relocating kit
6. Tail chop and integrated rear brake light (http://www.ducatimonstertailchop.com
7. Ducati Performance seat cowl
8. HRC style rear brake reservoir
9. Ducati Performance Carbon screen
10. Black billet CNC race style fuel filler cap
11. Side gapped NGK spark plugs
12. TPO dragon spark plug leads
Over the winter (whilst the snow has kept me off the reads) I've been trying a few different things with the bike and working out how I want to go forward with this project.
For now I wanted to give a quick update on a few things I found.... Firstly, if you do decide to buy an Integrated tail light and fit it yourself, remember to check all the wiring and to insulate any exposed wires! I've just found out the hard way what happens when you don't (fuses blow and the bike suddenly stops).
More recently I bought myself a set of TPO dragon spark plug leads, a Fat Duc O2 manipulator and tried side gapping my spark plugs.
Fitting just the TPO dragon spark plug leads was enough to make a huge difference to the bike! I recommend these to anyone with 2V Ducati as they had almost completely removed my need to use the choke when starting the bike and the bike now has so much more surge... it's amazing. Buy some, and see the difference instantly. Add to that the effect of the side gapped spark plugs and the bike is transformed. Now waiting for some better weather (it's snowed here in London this past week) to fit the O2 manipulator. Can't wait, and I'll be putting it back on the dyno to see what difference all these modifications make to the power / torque curves.
Still need to source a new exhaust, fit the Ohlins shock I sourced from my old 916, and see how the lightened flywheel changes things but that can wait till the spring.