M11oo evo zard slipon - Page 2 - Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum

» Site Navigation
»
»
»
» Other Ducati Motorcycle sites
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games

Old 11-08-2012, 06:58 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo1100 View Post
After shopping aound I have found an Italian company on Ebay that can supply me with a set of termis delivered to Australia for $1375
can you share the name of the company please?
mario848 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2012, 07:07 AM   #12 (permalink)
Super Moderator

http://www.ebay.it/itm/DUCATI-Monste...item43b5792b3d

Translated it reads,

Ducati Monster 1100 EVO Kit racing exhaust carbon

new and original

Oval racing silencers with carbon sleeve and removable db killer. From streamlined and aggressive design set in motion the exuberance of the new Monster, thanks to the dedicated ECU and air filter high performance that enrich the delivery of the engine, making it even more rewarding.
Notes: For racing use only

cod. 96458811B

OTHER ITEMS - PARTS - ACCESSORIES - CLOTHING ORIGINAL DUCATI SUBSIDIARIES OR OTHER ADVERTISING CONTACT U.S.

VISIT OUR SHOP AND add in TO FAVORITES

At first I thought it was only going to be the cans, but it's the whole enchilada. Sweet deal. Might be a factory second scratch and dent, or something but heck for that kind of savings who would care?
08 S4RS Tricolore #081 NFS ever.
01 M600, aka, The Pink Monster
97 900SS CR
72 Norton Commando 750
03 KX60 with S4R rear shock,Honda CB350F, Hodaka Ace90, 3x Yam-YGS1, Yam-CS3 200, Vespa small frame, Gilera 106, Puch Sabre, Puch 50 Boy Racer, Ducati 250 bevel, Benelli 250, Benelli 360, Honda CB350T, and many more.
caferacermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:22 AM   #13 (permalink)

thanks !!!!
mario848 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:00 AM   #14 (permalink)

I don't have a 1100 evo my experience is with my 09 1100S. Zards are a good product. I would by them again. I first had Zard Penta slip ons for about 1000 miles and the bike ran fine. Then I got rexxer reflash and a mwr filter and the bike ran better but I didn't notice any real performance gains, it just made the bike run better, throttle wasn't as abrupt on/off that kind of stuff. Was it worth the extra $400 for the flash and filter? Not really the bike was fine with just slipons. Now I have upgraded to the full Termi system which I don't think is available for the evo, but anyway there is no noticeable difference in performance between the Zards and full Termi system. I'm not saying there isn't a performance difference because I have not dyno'd I'm just saying it isn't noticable from seat of the pants dyno. The sound is similar the Termi's are deeper but I think it has to do with the larger diameter headers. Basically I'm saying go with what you think looks the best. Sound and performance should be similar.
Joeracer355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:32 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeracer355 View Post
I don't have a 1100 evo my experience is with my 09 1100S. Zards are a good product. I would by them again. I first had Zard Penta slip ons for about 1000 miles and the bike ran fine. Then I got rexxer reflash and a mwr filter and the bike ran better but I didn't notice any real performance gains, it just made the bike run better, throttle wasn't as abrupt on/off that kind of stuff. Was it worth the extra $400 for the flash and filter? Not really the bike was fine with just slipons. Now I have upgraded to the full Termi system which I don't think is available for the evo, but anyway there is no noticeable difference in performance between the Zards and full Termi system. I'm not saying there isn't a performance difference because I have not dyno'd I'm just saying it isn't noticable from seat of the pants dyno. The sound is similar the Termi's are deeper but I think it has to do with the larger diameter headers. Basically I'm saying go with what you think looks the best. Sound and performance should be similar.
Remember were talking about 1-4HP gains here, at best. Generally speaking your not going to notice ANY exhaust or reflash mod with your 'butt dyno'...unless you have a VERY sensitive butt haha. IMO the objective for reflashing is what you already mentioned; improved response, smoothness, properly tuned AFRs, and lastly (not primarily) - peace of mind knowing you've eaked out that last bit of power from your mod - even if you don't necessarily 'feel' that power.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:12 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlenz View Post
Remember were talking about 1-4HP gains here, at best. Generally speaking your not going to notice ANY exhaust or reflash mod with your 'butt dyno'...unless you have a VERY sensitive butt haha. IMO the objective for reflashing is what you already mentioned; improved response, smoothness, properly tuned AFRs, and lastly (not primarily) - peace of mind knowing you've eaked out that last bit of power from your mod - even if you don't necessarily 'feel' that power.
I agree. I understand having peace of mind. But just having slip ons will not adversely affect the bike with oem ecu and filter. If u have to have it then by all means do it but your money is better spent with suspension work or tires vs. a reflash and air filter.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Motorcycle.com Free App
Joeracer355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement