Airbox mod for 1100? - Page 2 - Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 09:02 AM
If you live outside of the EU you do not have to pay any VAT regardless of the purchase price. I have just bought a Termi kit from Italy on EBAY for 1050 euros. The original price was 1250 euro before VAT was deducted. In Australia we have to pay 10% GST (goods and services tax) on anything over $1000 we bring into the country.

Last edited by Evo1100; 11-26-2012 at 01:27 AM.
Sponsored Links
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 09:50 PM

For my Monster 1100S I swapped out the OEM filter for a K&N filter. I then went and did the other filter mod from MWR racing. I had to rip out the "dummy" plastic glued onto the main airbox. I then proceeded to cut out an opening for the MWR filter. It was an easy mod. Took 2 hours. The bike seemed a bit more responsive.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-15-2012, 06:40 AM Thread Starter
Originally Posted by DucatiStu View Post
Let us know how the kit works out for you.... I fitted mine in under 40 minutes and was really happy with the results from the start
How did you get on with TPO? I've ordered the kit but so far it's been a month without delivery. I posted another question about TPO - I'm starting to worry that I may have to get a refund :-(
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-15-2012, 07:40 AM
To be honest I wasn't that impressed with TPO.... there were delays with delivery and they sent my order in two parts which was annoying but they were apologetic and the stuff did arrive so I can't complain. Hope your kit turns up soon, if not you can order the Breast-R kit from other vendors
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-16-2012, 04:51 AM Thread Starter
The "Breast-R" kit, eh? That's the wife's Christmas sorted then ;-)
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode