Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    3 Posts
    Hey just looking for some advice, I saw that you have upgraded your monster to a single sided swinger, I too have done a SSS upgrade on my 2011 monster 696 to a 797 swing arm. My question is how did you get the speedometer to work? After the conversion my speedometer will not read more than 5mph. I have heard it make be because of the amount of lugs on the disc, only 4 on the 796 disc and 6 on the 696 disc. Is there a way to fix this? any help is much appreciated!

· Registered
    68 Posts
    In this post you mention two relays to check that I would like to look at. Can you tell me exactly where they are located? I would love to try anything to get my bike started before hauling down to the dealer. All I get get is a knock, knock sound coming from somewhere near the ignition and the dash throws the "r.SW 0005" in the display.

there are two relays near the starter relay you should check out. They are small black and rectangular, you can remove the outer black casing and check the conact points. the best way is to take an exacto knife and trim the little tabs holding the case on, then carefully pry it up with a pocket screwdriver then look to see if the conacts are burnt. if not- no harm done and you can put it back together and reinstall them. if they are burnt your dealer will have to order them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…